9/19/21 Week 2 Gameday Thread Bills @ Dolphins 1st Half

Chandler#81

4 minutes ago, ILBillsfan said:

offense is the weak link

better get this turned around defense is not going to be able to carry the o all season

Or the rest of the game to be honest.   O has got to turn this around in the 2nd half or I can see that 14-0 score vanishing.....

• Agree 1

I've long since embraced Allen as our QB, but Sal is right. He just doesn't look very good so far. His inaccuracy is showing up again. I suspect he's putting too much pressure on himself. Fortunately the run game is clicking, so he'll have time to sort this out.

Just now, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

It's much worse than that. Fitzpatrick's deal was short and modest. Allen got the most guaranteed money in NFL history. It will crush this franchise for years if he can't get right.

Good because we ain't getting rid of him

2 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

You Guyz

Bills fans last week: 51 pass attempts, we need to run more!

Bills fans this week: 14 rushes to 16 pass attempts, Allen Sucks!

Both this game and the last Steelers games would have been Josh’s worst games last year.  There is some room for concern.  

2 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

You Guyz

Bills fans last week: 51 pass attempts, we need to run more!

Bills fans this week: 14 rushes to 16 pass attempts, Allen Sucks!

Not sure what you mean by 'you guyz'  There were a handful of 'very loud' fans who said the Bills should run more, but the vast majority of what I read was fine with the Bills throwing as much last week.  A handful of people wanting the Bills to run more does not make a whole forum.