Week 1: Steelers at Bills

YoloinOhio

8 hours ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Which is funny because i'm the exact opposite. All this summer and even into the start of this week i've been adamant we'd boat race them, and now i'm getting gun shy and losing my nerve. LOL.

It’s just pre-game jitters, Stank. We got this.

Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, HappyDays said:

✍️

I know the natural response is to want to shut him up & prove you aren't scared, but I'd prefer Josh & the team just ignore it.

We definitely don't need our QB trying to prove he can bulldoze defenders. Rather have him upright as much as possible please :) 

28 minutes ago, JMF2006 said:

Looks like another cargo plane fly over.

Why can't they send something cool like few F18's 16's 14's the new 35 or even a B52(they sound way cool and they are gigantic) 

Somehow, the cargo plane is appropriate for Buffalo. It’s the blue collar, “lunch pail” aircraft of the military. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

Just now, Fan in Chicago said:

Eh. Pretty poor song if meant to be a "Shout" song. Needs a lot more rabble rousing feel to it

The Leafs used this song as their team skates out onto the ice a few years ago.

They used that Dungeons and Dragons one with the laser light show pre skate out.

7 minutes ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

Why do people think hype videos are gonna replace the shout song? Any time the Bills release a video with music people think it's a replacement. 

Fair point with the way I worded my post. What I did want to say is that if songs are targeted at a specific fan base, they should have a better beat and cause some excitement. This should be meant to be played loud, at game parties, during tailgating etc. 

• Like (+1) 1