Cole Beasley

716er

13 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

I think you just don't like dude because he is white, unvaccinated, and I'm guessing republican.

and you're from the party of haters.

Just a guess.

Ā 

Ā 

Yep.Ā Ā 

Ā 

Where are the Lamar Jackson PSAs for the vaccine - if you truly cared about your players and people getting the vaccine I find it odd they aren't lining up to do them.Ā Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Sham.Ā Ā 

20 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Ā 

Ā 

Yep.Ā Ā 

Ā 

Where are the Lamar Jackson PSAs for the vaccine - if you truly cared about your players and people getting the vaccine I find it odd they aren't lining up to do them.Ā Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Sham.Ā Ā 

I believe in personal rights/beliefs in others. Besides...i'm vaccinated, already had covid and wear masks in the public.

If I believe what your peoples in dcĀ are preaching i'm aight, right?

7 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

I believe in personal rights/beliefs in others. Besides...i'm vaccinated, already had covid and wear masks in the public.

If I believe what your peoples in dcĀ are preaching i'm aight, right?

Ā 

Ā 

I'm in the fading vaccinated group.

Ā 

I don't know what the hell is going on anymore.Ā Ā 

Ā 

The Left has sent this country off the railsĀ 

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

Ā 

So I had no ***** idea what the OP was talking about but I was 100% right?Ā 

Ā 

I'm brilliant aren't I?Ā Ā :lol:

Ā 

Oh wait that's The Onion??Ā  I guess I could get a job writing for them.Ā  LOLĀ 

Edited by Chef Jim
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Make a stupid post bashing a Bills player and people make fun of you, not sure what else you expected.

Almost as soft as Cole if you think that was a ā€œbashingā€

4 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Ā 

Ā 

I'm in the fading vaccinated group.

Ā 

I don't know what the hell is going on anymore.Ā Ā 

Ā 

The Left has sent this country off the railsĀ 

Bottom line, this was always the plan. biden is the just the dupe.

all these bull####Ā  internet useful idiots, the media, blm, antifa, corporations...

all of emĀ in on it, nothing but a big heist, a

stick up to wreck and rob working class America.

Edited by Unforgiven
  • Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

He plays a boring dumb ass sport where he rams his head against "walls" and incurs brain damage. You're surprised?Ā 

Ā 

And who cares?Ā 

I actually agree with a lot of this. Ā Except the boring and dumb parts. Ā Well said.Ā 

New strain.

Ā 

Mask upĀ 

Ā 

Vaccinate.Ā Ā 

Ā 

New strain.

Ā 

Mask up.

Ā 

Vaccinate.

Ā 

New strain.

Ā 

Mask up.

Ā 

Vaccinate.Ā Ā 

Ā 

New strain.

Ā 

Mask up.

Ā 

VaccinateĀ 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Cole wants to know why they are making everyone get a vaccine we wereĀ told would "get our life back" and um nope stay masked and close the schools and you get sent home from work because you're a close contact even if vaccinated sorry super contagious variant.Ā Ā 

Ā 

Just get the jab bro Twitter:

Ā 

"Dude, you're so dumb.Ā  You don't understand how vaccines work.Ā  There will be more serious strains because of people like you."

Ā 

(We did and goal posts shocker moved again and again and again)

Ā 

Cole:

Ā 

"Makes no sense to me if the vaccinated are spreading it to."

Ā 

Ā 

Super low info Twitter:

Ā 

"Just die.Ā  I hope the Bills cut you."

Edited by Big Blitz

8 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Seriously pay attention to how much of a football game is actually interesting. Ā 

I like it for a variety of reasons. Ā But back to caring what ColeĀ Beasley thinks. Ā Your point is one that transcends Beasley. Ā If he wasnā€™t skilled at this game, literally no one would give an eff what he thinks about anything. Ā Iā€™m astounded by the credence we lend to celebrity opinions in this society. Ā I donā€™t much care about the endorsements of Oprah, the Rock, Matthew McConaughey, Ted Nugent, or anyone else like that. Ā But so many of us do. Ā Itā€™s always amazed me.Ā 

8 hours ago, RiotAct said:

Bro do you even have your B6-Q4zĀ booster yet? Ā DOĀ YOUR PART BRO

Do you get a flu shot every year?Ā 

17 minutes ago, snafu said:

How will this come about?

Honest question.

Ā 

Failure to follow protocols is going to increase the potential for spread of Covid in the locker room.Ā  Beasley refuses not only to get vaccinated, but apparently also refuses to wear a mask and refuses to understand the significance of such.Ā  His strident views are unfortunately affecting the opinions of other players such as McKenzie and Davis.Ā  You see what's happening this week with now 3 WRs not available for practice, along with 2 LB and 2 D linemen.

Ā 

It is easy to see what will happen from here.Ā  This same kind of outbreak will occur during the season and cost us games because key players will not be on the field.Ā  And I would also predict that some of these players will be lost for multiple weeks because they will get really sick, like Dawkins did.Ā  No NFL team can withstand losing key players, but that's what's going to happen.Ā  It has this week, and unless behaviors change it will happen during the season.

Ā 

Now, I know what you'll ask.Ā  If vaccinated people can spread, then why is Beasley wrong?Ā  He's wrong because of the nature of the virus and the delta variant.Ā  The delta variant is much more infectious, but the data still indicate vaccinated folks are less likelyĀ  to get infected.Ā  The delta variant builds up in high numbers in the upper respiratory region, and that's why even vaccinated folks can pass it for a couple days.Ā  But that ability in vaccinated people wanes much more quickly than unvaccinated, and vaccinated folks will be able to return to duty much quicker than unvaccinated.Ā  And of course vaccinated people are at much, much, much less risk of significant illness.Ā Ā 

Ā 

I understand McD's frustration.Ā  The team I am sure has had experts talk to the players, and they still refuse to get vaccinated, a vaccine where the benefits are huge and the risks are extraordinarily small.Ā  But you have players h who otherĀ  wise trust the medical staff refuse to listen about Covid because the politicians and Internet nut cases have turned a health problem into a stupid political cause.Ā  And that is killing people.Ā Ā 

Ā 

I could be wrong, hope I am, but I predict an NFL players dies this season from Covid.

10 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

New strain.

Ā 

Mask upĀ 

Ā 

Vaccinate.Ā Ā 

Ā 

New strain.

Ā 

Mask up.

Ā 

Vaccinate.

Ā 

New strain.

Ā 

Mask up.

Ā 

Vaccinate.Ā Ā 

Ā 

New strain.

Ā 

Mask up.

Ā 

VaccinateĀ 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Cole wants to know why they are making everyone get a vaccine we wereĀ told would "get our life back" and um nope stay masked and close the schools and you get sent home from work because you're a close contact even if vaccinated sorry super contagious variant.Ā Ā 

Ā 

Just get the jab bro Twitter:

Ā 

"Dude, you're so dumb.Ā  You don't understand how vaccines work.Ā  There will be more serious strains because of people like you."

Ā 

(We did and goal posts shocker moved again and again and again)

Ā 

Cole:

Ā 

"Makes no sense to me if the vaccinated are spreading it to."

Ā 

Ā 

Super low info Twitter:

Ā 

"Just die.Ā  I hope the Bills cut you."

For me its not the statements and questions Beasley and others are making and asking.Ā  It's the answers or the lack of answers.Ā  Questioning the inconsistencies that get explained away by "the science" without ever getting an explanation of what "the science' is that explains it away.Ā  Just shut up and get the shot!Ā  That's the answer to every question.Ā  Get the shot, and then get another shot in 6 months, and another shot 6 months after that, and for the rest of your life.Ā  And don't ask any questions.Ā  The shot will keep you from getting sick and spreading the virus to others.Ā  Oh, wait!Ā  The shot will keep you from getting seriously sick but you can still get sick.Ā  Oh wait!Ā  The shot won't keep you from spreading the virus to others but it will lower the viral load you pass on.Ā  Sounds great.Ā 

Ā 

So the bottom line is the shot won't eliminate the risk of getting sick but it will lower the risks of getting sick, and lower the risks of getting severely sick, and lower the risks of spreading it to others but its only good for doing that for 6 months. Ā  What he's saying is that's just not a good enough risk/reward trade off for getting injected with what many scientists and researchers consider an experimental biologic that might cause a lot of health problems later.Ā  Health problems that are worse than COVID would be.Ā  That's his point.Ā  And while I got the shot in my situation I understand what the guy is on to here.Ā  I had similar thoughts, and still do.

Ā 

But just do what these credentialed idiot experts tell you.Ā  What the experts don't tell you is they're making it all up as we go and they have no idea if any of it is going to work to stop the spread and allow life to return to "normal".Ā  I think that's another major theme in play here. Ā Ā 

Ā 

If he was kneeling down for the Anthem or making a social statement advocating some social justice cause the media and the league would be falling all over themselves to get in on it.Ā  But since he's questioning COVID policy, a subject that requires everyone to just shut up and obey and do what you're told or we'll all die because of people like you its a different story.Ā  The fear of death, that's what drives it all.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

If covid causes a team to forfeit a game and all players lose a game check , it will hit the fan. Especially when the Bills have a real chance of going to the SB. I feel sorry for McD , Beane and the fansĀ 

Ā 

NFL informs clubs that COVID-19 outbreaks among unvaccinated players could lead to forfeited games

Ā 

In addition, players on both teams will not be paid for the lost contest, and the team responsible for the cancelled game due to unvaccinated players will cover financial losses and be subject to potential discipline from the Commissioner's office.

Ā 

https://www.nfl.com/news/nfl-covid-19-outbreaks-unvaccinated-players-forfeit-cancelled-game

Edited by ALF

15 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

Failure to follow protocols is going to increase the potential for spread of Covid in the locker room.Ā  Beasley refuses not only to get vaccinated, but apparently also refuses to wear a mask and refuses to understand the significance of such.Ā  His strident views are unfortunately affecting the opinions of other players such as McKenzie and Davis.Ā  You see what's happening this week with now 3 WRs not available for practice, along with 2 LB and 2 D linemen.

Ā 

It is easy to see what will happen from here.Ā  This same kind of outbreak will occur during the season and cost us games because key players will not be on the field.Ā  And I would also predict that some of these players will be lost for multiple weeks because they will get really sick, like Dawkins did.Ā  No NFL team can withstand losing key players, but that's what's going to happen.Ā  It has this week, and unless behaviors change it will happen during the season.

Ā 

Now, I know what you'll ask.Ā  If vaccinated people can spread, then why is Beasley wrong?Ā  He's wrong because of the nature of the virus and the delta variant.Ā  The delta variant is much more infectious, but the data still indicate vaccinated folks are less likelyĀ  to get infected.Ā  The delta variant builds up in high numbers in the upper respiratory region, and that's why even vaccinated folks can pass it for a couple days.Ā  But that ability in vaccinated people wanes much more quickly than unvaccinated, and vaccinated folks will be able to return to duty much quicker than unvaccinated.Ā  And of course vaccinated people are at much, much, much less risk of significant illness.Ā Ā 

Ā 

I understand McD's frustration.Ā  The team I am sure has had experts talk to the players, and they still refuse to get vaccinated, a vaccine where the benefits are huge and the risks are extraordinarily small.Ā  But you have players h who otherĀ  wise trust the medical staff refuse to listen about Covid because the politicians and Internet nut cases have turned a health problem into a stupid political cause.Ā  And that is killing people.Ā Ā 

Ā 

I could be wrong, hope I am, but I predict an NFL players dies this season from Covid.

Youā€™reĀ saying that any and all outbreaksĀ in the locker room will be Beasleyā€™s fault because heā€™s outspoken. Ā You can believe what you want and focus on the one loudmouth, but what youā€™re sayingĀ strains reason.
Ā 

There are no protocols in place this season?Ā Nobody was vaccinated last season and Beasley and his teammates got through the year.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

5 minutes ago, snafu said:

Youā€™reĀ saying that any and all outbreaksĀ in the locker room will be Beasleyā€™s fault because heā€™s outspoken. Ā You can believe what you want and focus on the one loudmouth, but what youā€™re sayingĀ strains reason.
Ā 

There are no protocols in place this season?Ā Nobody was vaccinated last season and Beasley and his teammates got through the year.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I am saying Beasley is the most strident and is influencing others around him. Ā And while there are protocols in place this season, they are not being followed as evidenced by what happened this week.

27 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

You predict young men who are in physically superior shape will die from Covid? I truly hope all the Dlinemen get the vaccine because they are overweight but for the rest of them the chance of dying isĀ  about the same as dying from the flu. People that are of high risk (obese, lung issues, heart issues) are at real risk and should be protected, otherwise you don't understand the "science"

12 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

You predict young men who are in physically superior shape will die from Covid? I truly hope all the Dlinemen get the vaccine because they are overweight but for the rest of them the chance of dying isĀ  about the same as dying from the flu. People that are of high risk (obese, lung issues, heart issues) are at real risk and should be protected, otherwise you don't understand the "science"

I understand the science, and the science is not in quotes.Ā  The fact that you put science in quotes shows your ignorance.Ā  The data on the delta variant shows that younger people are more prone to getting infected, possibly due to the fact that so many older folk were smart enough to get vaccinated.Ā  Will the larger, fatter, D and O linemen be more at risk?Ā  Yeah probably.Ā  But I didn't say that it would be a WR that dies.Ā  I said I predict that an NFL player dies.

Ā 

Read what is written.

18 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

I am saying Beasley is the most strident and is influencing others around him. Ā And while there are protocols in place this season, they are not being followed as evidenced by what happened this week.

what happened this week came from a vaccinated trainer (at least the way I understand it). Beasleyā€™s fault? No.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā