8/26 practice - last one open to media

YoloinOhio

17 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Practice is over and we heard nothing..

Why do I get to see media members covering other teams live tweeting during practice but our guys are silent? 

I believe it's a Bills media rule.

Other teams have rules we wouldn't like - I think the Ravens media aren't allowed to film Lamar throwing passes

• Haha (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I believe it's a Bills media rule.

Other teams have rules we wouldn't like - I think the Ravens media aren't allowed to film Lamar throwing passes

I didn’t know that was strictly a Bills rule. 

10 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Wallace looked very ginger with his hip.  Maybe a hip pointer, but good sign he's at least out there on the side.

Speedy back helps.

Tarons injury, hopefully just a sprain.  Coach said he's in the same timeline as McKenzie, so that might rule out a break (which would likely be week to week).

3 minutes ago, MasterStrategist said:

Wallace looked very ginger with his hip.  Maybe a hip pointer, but good sign he's at least out there on the side.

Speedy back helps.

Tarons injury, hopefully just a sprain.  Coach said he's in the same timeline as McKenzie, so that might rule out a break (which would likely be week to week).

Did McDermott give a timeline for McKenzie or for Phillips?  I didn't see that reported in his Presser thread, but I was kinda busy taking out the trash (so to speak)

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Did McDermott give a timeline for McKenzie or for Phillips?  I didn't see that reported in his Presser thread, but I was kinda busy taking out the trash (so to speak)

He only said "nothing's changed" for Harry

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I think he said McKenzie was “between day-to-day and week-to-week.” And none of the other players injuries would keep them out substantial time. 

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

When Josh looks rusty on Saturday I hope TSW doesnt melt

I fully expect him to look rusty

I just want to see him complete an 80 yd bomb the 1st play then walk off

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2