8/26 practice - last one open to media

YoloinOhio

39 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

https://www.audacy.com/wgr550/sports/bills/stevenson-returns-to-practice-mckenzie-still-sidelined?utm_campaign=sharebutton&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_term=WGRAM

The Buffalo Bills are dealing with several injuries around their roster as their final preseason game approaches on Saturday against the Green Bay Packers.However, the team got some good news on that front on Thursday when rookie wide receiver/returner Marquez Stevenson returned to practice.Stevenson had been dealing with a foot injury he suffered in Saturday's preseason win over the Chicago Bears. He was even seen wearing a walking boot on the sidelines after x-rays came back negative.

Speaking of McKenzie, he suffered a shoulder injury at practice on Tuesday when he ran into safety Jordan Poyer. He was seen with his arm in a sling on Wednesday and did not practice again on Thursday.

Head coach Sean McDermott said before practice that both McKenzie and cornerback Taron Johnson, who is dealing with a hand injury, are considered anywhere from day-to-day to week-to-week, but that he doesn't have any long-term concerns about either right now.

I think it’s been a couple tough days as a bills fan. 

I also think it would be in some of our best interests to maybe take a commenting break on here or just a break in general to release some tension. As the hoodie likes to say, we’re on to Green Bay. Next man up. Looking forward to seeing some Obada in the backfield and hopefully my boy Brieda to take a screen to the house. Go Bills!!

Edited by Rc2catch

2 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

I think it’s been a couple tough days as a bills fan. 

I also think it would be in some of our best interests to maybe take a commenting break on here or just a break in general to release some tension. As the hoodie likes to say, we’re on to Green Bay. Next man up. Looking forward to seeing some Obada in the backfield and hopefully my boy Brieda to take a screen to the house. Go Bills!!

I'm just glad there are still 2 1/2 weeks before we kickoff against Pittsburgh.

A lot of these issues could resolve themselves between now and then.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

I'm just glad there are still 2 1/2 weeks before we kickoff against Pittsburgh.

A lot of these issues could resolve themselves between now and then.

Agreed. We still have some very important battles to monitor as well. Green Bay game is important to the final 53. 

2 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Not sure who the QB was on this, and I think it was yesterday but...Yowza

Looks like Mitch 

• Agree 3

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

When Josh looks rusty on Saturday I hope TSW doesnt melt

I fully expect him to look rusty

Yes, I hope he doesn’t fumble any of the 12 straight runs Dabol calls...

😎