Lt Gen Joshua Allen has spoken

YoloinOhio

Josh "Thug Life" Allen:

Y'all boys ain't ready for this sh*t right here. We about to light yo defense up like Chicago 4th of July weekend. I'ma buss a cap in every one a y'all we face. My arm out chea slingin bullets. F*** all y'all. I'm out. 

Eiwx323XkAI_XDD.jpg

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, machine gun kelly said:

You know the South lost right as it looks like a Confederate outfit.

not going farther as Simon will kill me

As far as our god bless America general Allen, love the man.  An officer and a gentlemen.

Just an FYI: Blue looks grey in a black & white photo.

• Haha (+1) 2

3 hours ago, JoPoy88 said:

exactly how I feel. It’s co-opted and derivative. At least whoever is behind this ripoff had the courtesy to shout out the Capt. Luck account. 

This isn't even the only rip off, unfortunately. There are tons now, all doing the same Captain Luck thing, and of course none are nearly as funny or interesting.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, SirAndrew said:

The bit also had better comedic effect with Luck because he looked a Civil War era dude. 

Funny because it's true. Down here I see people who I swear were in Ken Burn's Civil War doc. One time, at a local bar, I looked around and was stunned by what I was looking at. I asked the bartender, "Is there a Civil War reenactment in town this weekend?"  After scanning the bar, he and a couple other regulars just started laughing. 

And while not all that clever, I consider this an homage to the original. Mentioning Luck sort of saved it for me.

10 hours ago, dhgold said:

+1

Also, a quibble with the chain of command: Lt General is too high a rank as Allen must be subordinate to McDermott.

General McDermott a Luey would be the top Generals aide.