Add One Player Theoretical, To Put us Over The Top

34 minutes ago, billybrew1 said:

It would definitely be DE Chris Jones for me. You take Chris Jones off the chefs roster it really weakens the chefs defense taking away their front seven blue-chip defender. Then you go ahead and add him to our defense and our defense becomes a bit special with offenses having to worry about doubling him some.

If I didn't take Chris Jones, maybe I'd look at Tampa Bays roster so I could weaken Tampa and strengthen the Bills ....

But if the Bills got Chris Jones no questions asked, and the chefs lost him? I bet my money on Buffalo.

Of course, that's a huge difference. It's like two players this way.

Ideally, I'd like Chris Jones plus a corner as we are definitely short there. I'm kind of starting to get upset that we haven't shored that position up more. What are the Bills thinking?

LOL! Give me Zach Ertz, Chris Jones and a corner better than Levi Wallace and I promise you a Super Bowl!

Thats it! That's all I need....

Go Bills!

Maybe we need a good vet swing tackle, too?

Just in case.....

Maybe a better DT too? We're not exactly rock solid there either....

And if we had a young Brian Urlacher at MLB as well......

Then, Nobody could beat us!

Bruse Smith, Ted Washington, Brian Urlacher, Chris Jones And a great corner..... Antoine Winfield in his prime let's say!

???

Jones is primarily a 3 tech. He does like up on the edge at times but he mainly plays as an interior penetrator. 

Ertz & Kookly…, 

yes, I’m a bad person…

Go Bills!!!

• Haha (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, billybrew1 said:

It would definitely be DE Chris Jones for me. You take Chris Jones off the chefs roster it really weakens the chefs defense taking away their front seven blue-chip defender. Then you go ahead and add him to our defense and our defense becomes a bit special with offenses having to worry about doubling him some.

If I didn't take Chris Jones, maybe I'd look at Tampa Bays roster so I could weaken Tampa and strengthen the Bills ....

But if the Bills got Chris Jones no questions asked, and the chefs lost him? I bet my money on Buffalo.

Of course, that's a huge difference. It's like two players this way.

Ideally, I'd like Chris Jones plus a corner as we are definitely short there. I'm kind of starting to get upset that we haven't shored that position up more. What are the Bills thinking?

LOL! Give me Zach Ertz, Chris Jones and a corner better than Levi Wallace and I promise you a Super Bowl!

Thats it! That's all I need....

Go Bills!

Maybe we need a good vet swing tackle, too?

Just in case.....

Maybe a better DT too? We're not exactly rock solid there either....

And if we had a young Brian Urlacher at MLB as well......

Then, Nobody could beat us!

Bruse Smith, Ted Washington, Brian Urlacher, Chris Jones And a great corner..... Antoine Winfield in his prime let's say!

???

Ya know I picked Darnold, but now that I think about it Chris Jones I'd close enough in disruption that I'd take him. Additionally by subtraction from KC

30 minutes ago, LyndonvilleBill said:

Quenton Nelson. Need to protect the Franchise...

Under cap. I'll go with a rookie. Kyle Pitts. I think he is going to be great this year.

Sorry. I would think if Tebow was a great TE, the Jags wouldn't have cut him.😉

Fun answers especially under the cap scenario. Pitts could be a beast but TEs seem like they take a whole to develop. Look at Hockenson. Dude was same caliber coming out, and he's been slowly building up

48 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Pry the worst answer so far given we have Poyer and Hyde locked up.  The Jets best move in the last decade was trading him for two 1sts after today's contract.  He's horrible in coverage but can rush the passer.  Good for him.

Too expensive.  If you went with a WR I'd go with Justin Jefferson.

I just remember how dominant he was against us last year...

3 hours ago, BillsShredder83 said:

If you could add any one currently active player from the NFL to the 2021 Bills team to try an put us over the top who would it be?

I debated another #1 Corner, in Jaire Alexander across from Tre, but settled on Aaron Donald.  Our DEs look pretty good, and a nasty inside pass rusher like Darnold would be a nightmare for opposing Coordinators.  Itd also allow our corners to play more aggressive knowing QBs going to have less time. Im bored and seemed like a fun debate, who do you all got?

Christian McCaffery... also add Kuechly since he isn't active. On defense TJ Watt.

2 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

TJ Watt or Joey Bosa

Also Nick Bosa

57 minutes ago, BillsShredder83 said:

Fun answers especially under the cap scenario. Pitts could be a beast but TEs seem like they take a whole to develop. Look at Hockenson. Dude was same caliber coming out, and he's been slowly building up

👍. Just something about Pitts. Can't quite put my finger on it, but watching his highlights back during the draft, I was like this kids going to be a rockstar. I guess we'll see...

1 hour ago, BillsShredder83 said:

Hock wasn't close to Pitts as a prospect IMO. Hock was a good prospect but he got overhyped. He had a decent 2nd year. He will be a good starting tight end in the league. Pitts is a perennial all pro type talent. Best tight end I have ever watched coming out by a mile.

• Sad 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1