Training Camp Darling Kumerow---did he even show up yesterday?

Big Turk

19 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Saw him in the game a few times in the huddle but I don't remember a single play he made.  No catches...even mainstays like Quinton Morris and Lance Lenoir had a catch in the game...granted they ran the ball a lot more in the beginning, but it would have been nice to see him carry over his training camp heroics into actual game action.

I’m thinking he is a near lock to make the roster, that and they didn’t pass the ball very much, so it’s no surprise that he was quiet during the game, PS is mostly for evaluation of the the marginal guys, and situational play assessments for coaching purposes.  TD Jesus is a higher quality roll player and likely to make the team, jmo.

Go Bills!!!

15 minutes ago, Batman1876 said:

I agree he wasn’t targeted on either of the pass attempts he was in the game for. Cut him. 

I don't know dude. If he really was Touchdown Jesus he could have caught one of those balls. You know put his hands up Bruce Almighty style....

1 minute ago, MJS said:

Josh Allen didn't even complete a pass. Just taking it easy after he signed his big deal. That's concerning.

Most of our starters are prima donnas…, we’re doomed,

29 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Saw him in the game a few times in the huddle but I don't remember a single play he made.  No catches...even mainstays like Quinton Morris and Lance Lenoir had a catch in the game...granted they ran the ball a lot more in the beginning, but it would have been nice to see him carry over his training camp heroics into actual game action.

He started with Mitch - made some nice blocks on runs and during his time they threw the ball twice?

What we’re you looking for in the 2 passes - 10 catches and a load of big plays?

They saw him do some special teams and a few plays.

52 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

I noticed Diggs didn't make any plays either against the Lions backups. Absolutely shameful for a guy who's supposed to be an elite player. 

Josh Allen too. I thought the best ABILITY was AVAILABILITY.

Fire everyone. Burn it all down. Salt the earth. 

1 hour ago, Big Turk said:

54 minutes ago, Doc said:

Cut him!

God will get you for that...

️⛈

54 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

He played with the Trubisky group

I can't decide whether The Trubisky Group is an exclusive offshore investment bank or a charity that raises money for people with learning difficulties.

Either way it sounds very official and I'd like to work for them

4 minutes ago, Dr. K said:

No he didn't. He didn't even get ONE foot down. 

In the CFL that's a catch

• Haha (+1) 2