Training Camp Darling Kumerow---did he even show up yesterday?

Big Turk

18 hours ago, HOUSE said:

It was very windy

Yeah that some wind is a b…h.

Turk, I don’t have the heart as you seem like a nice guy on most takes, but this one was a bit.  You might want to spare yourself the ribbing and just delete the thread.

The reality that I see is we are using like Marv used to do as a practice meaning workout the kinks with certain drills for the beginning of the game.  McD knows by now Kumerow’s

abilities.  

What he and Beane have eluded to all off season is how do we get the synergy down with the O Line and backs so when we need it have an effective running game.

Second, they want to get their rhythm and combinations down on the. D Line so we can get pressure with four.  

Well, the running game looked decent so kudos to Singletary.  Rousseau on defense shined so kudos to the D Line.

Lastly, they are simply rounding out the back end of their roster which is why everyone hates preseason games as they are boring and you never see half of these guys once September roll around.

I enjoyed seeing the above mentioned points.  I hope they don’t any of the starters we saw miss the first game in the next two.

Edited by machine gun kelly

14 hours ago, Buffalo Boy said:

image.thumb.jpeg.80d4b49a6fef8ba8b009c29c6c54ce6c.jpeg

See the turf coming up as he drags his foot🤔

See the other foot kicking up turfimage.thumb.jpeg.fd0ed2c6401173117584e7e26129137f.jpeg

I just watched it a half dozen times on replay. He does get his left foot down--I was wrong about that--but it's very clear that he never gets the right one down. There is no image of his right foot "kicking up turf" and since you took the time to capture these stills you ought to know that this is true. 

The fact that Duke himself never even tries to protest ought to tell you even he knows he didn't get both feet down. 

Edited by Dr. K

6 hours ago, Dr. K said:

I just watched it a half dozen times on replay. He does get his left foot down--I was wrong about that--but it's very clear that he never gets the right one down. There is no image of his right foot "kicking up turf" and since you took the time to capture these stills you ought to know that this is true. 

The fact that Duke himself never even tries to protest ought to tell you even he knows he didn't get both feet down. 

I’ll meet you half way… one foot down😉

• Agree 1

I'm assuming Kumerow was on the field early in the game, but Buffalo's plan was to go heavily run early in the game.  Trubisky only had a couple of pass attempts.  There were other WRs who were invisible as well.  I don't think the Bills believe there is any problem there.

• Agree 1