Who should be our #1 RB? Singletary or Moss?

Who should our #1 RB Be?  

99 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be our #1 RB?

Prefer neither - I think they should utilize them as needed as part of the game plan for the week. 

I like both Moss and Singletary and prefer to have Moss going against heavy blitz teams to pick up attackers - want Singletary against teams that play off more - I think even with his struggles he is better than Moss on pass routes.

As far as running either is fine - both have strengths and weaknesses depending upon blocking scheme.  

• Like (+1) 1

I don't know who "should" win it, but the RB1 will be a competition that will come down to likely 3 players. Would like to see A.Williams bring the heat in camp and preseason and get himself in the mix of it. But likely be Motor, Moss, or Breida.

With that said I don't think there will be much difference between rb1 and rb2, anyways because they will likely be rotating much of the time imo. Anyways, hopefully see all RBs make a difference.

Zack Moss may have more athletic upside, but Singletary is great in pass-protection and that fact will probably give him the majority of the snaps in the regular season.

I think we have a really good three-headed monster in the backfield with the addition of Breida. I think DaBoll will make some tweaks to our run scheme to give our offense better balance.

11 minutes ago, Allen2Diggs said:

Zack Moss may have more athletic upside, but Singletary is great in pass-protection and that fact will probably give him the majority of the snaps in the regular season.

I think we have a really good three-headed monster in the backfield with the addition of Breida. I think DaBoll will make some tweaks to our run scheme to give our offense better balance.

Wasnt Moss rated as one of the best pass pro backs in the NFL?

• Agree 1

22 minutes ago, SCBills said:

He was. 

And will likely see the majority of snaps this year. Bills moved to a more zone scheme last year before he got hurt and Moss was very effective. 

Singletary is better suited for a power scheme. 

• Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, SCBills said:

PFF rated Devin Singletary the NFL's best pass protecting rb with a grade of 92.1

I believe Zack Moss fared well in pass protection as well, but may not have been trusted as much due to being a rookie and not having OTA's last year.

• Disagree 1

I feel like Moss/Breida is a legit 1-2 punch, with two guys who present very different running styles.   Not the greatest duo in the league by any means, but effective enough to put up numbers in this offense.  

Singletary… I honestly don’t know what to make of him.  Impressive as a rookie and really underwhelming last year.  

• Agree 1

40 minutes ago, Allen2Diggs said:

This is backwards. Moss was rated the best pass protection back in the league, and he passed the eyeball test on it to me too

• Agree 1

Moss by far.

Moss IS the better pass blocker.

https://www.pff.com/news/fantasy-football-should-zero-rb-faithful-buy-into-zack-moss

"The pass protection point turned out to be spot on: Moss graded out as PFF’s sixth-highest-graded pass blocker among 47 qualified backs."

https://twitter.com/PFF_College/status/1357886737394065409

PFF, I know... but go back and watch the games, it's not even close.

Moss is the better pass catcher too. He's more physical and hits harder.

• Agree 1