So, the Arizona audit results are in...

It is the same thing in multiple other states. 

The 2020 election will never be overturned, nor actually should it at this point. It would damage the country irrevocably 

but let us use this knowledge to get past those falsehoods used by those

who want to further damage our trust in free elections 

One vote, for each and every citizen 

No one should be against that. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 4
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

It is the same thing in multiple other states. 

The 2020 election will never be overturned, nor actually should it at this point. It would damage the country irrevocably 

but let us use this knowledge to get past those falsehoods used by those

who want to further damage our trust in free elections 

One vote, for each and every citizen 

No one should be against that. 

I agree, the 2020 election shouldn’t be overturned...that being said, I think the results of the audit should provide momentum, to the states, in ensuring voter integrity...

I’m actually quite shocked by these results...I always thought there was some fraud, as there is every election...but never did I think it was this bad...

• Agree 2

5 minutes ago, Governor said:

So nothing then.

Well, the video states that the state senate is still waiting for an explanation...so it might be nothing or it might be something...we don’t fully know yet...

However there were several other issues brought up too that seem little weird...one of which is that, supposedly, right after the election, roughly 20,000 people were purged from the voter rolls after they had voted...again, may be legit, but definitely needs an explanation...👍

Edited by JaCrispy

19 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

So, 200 out of 3.4 million.  That's a whopping .006%.  Trump would've only lost the state by by 10,257 votes.  God you people are paranoid.

200 votes in a state that supposedly has a large population of undocumented and old people is really good. Half of those people likely voted for Trump. Certainly not a problem that needs to be addressed with new election laws. We already knew that tho.

EDIT: it’s only 182 questionable votes whatever that means.

Edited by Governor

14 minutes ago, Governor said:

So nothing then.

Not exactly nothing...

But they were pushed to reveal findings and this was their best shot. It's not a good look for the auditors if they can't even use the correct data or even represent that data accurately. They don't have any experience in elections and it shows.

I live in Maricopa County, so I guess this hits closer to home for me. It's such a waste of time and money. 🙄

The simple truth of the matter is that a lot of Republican voters in Arizona, like myself, have been put off by Trump and the continued shenanigans of his office. The Democrats backed Biden becaue they knew he would easily steal votes from Trump. That is what happened. His comments about John McCain certainly didn't help his cause in this state, either.

I've always voted Republican until Trump. Last year I voted mostly Republican down the ballot, but did not vote Trump for President. The Republican party needs to get back on track.

24 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

So, 200 out of 3.4 million.  That's a whopping .006%.  Trump would've only lost the state by by 10,257 votes.  God you people are paranoid.

That chick on the far left. I definitely would.

• Agree 1

18 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Not exactly nothing...

But they were pushed to reveal findings and this was their best shot. It's not a good look for the auditors if they can't even use the correct data or even represent that data accurately. They don't have any experience in elections and it shows.

I live in Maricopa County, so I guess this hits closer to home for me. It's such a waste of time and money. 🙄

The simple truth of the matter is that a lot of Republican voters in Arizona, like myself, have been put off by Trump and the continued shenanigans of his office. The Democrats backed Biden becaue they knew he would easily steal votes from Trump. That is what happened. His comments about John McCain certainly didn't help his cause in this state, either.

I've always voted Republican until Trump. Last year I voted mostly Republican down the ballot, but did not vote Trump for President. The Republican party needs to get back on track.

That chick on the far left. I definitely would.

The Ghost of John McCain.

I have some friends near you and they said the state overall never really liked Trump all that much in the first place. Attacking their first born certainly didn’t help. 

2 minutes ago, Governor said:

The Ghost of John McCain.

I have some friends near you and they said the state overall never really liked Trump all that much in the first place. Attacking their first born certainly didn’t help. 

It's true. The race was always expected to be close.

1 hour ago, Governor said:

200 votes in a state that supposedly has a large population of undocumented and old people is really good. Half of those people likely voted for Trump. Certainly not a problem that needs to be addressed with new election laws. We already knew that tho.

EDIT: it’s only 182 questionable votes whatever that means.

That's why there's an automatic recount if the votes are within .1% of each other.

58 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Not exactly nothing...

I think you mean Republicans.  Just looking at the raw numbers you're probably right as it looks like the majority of people who voted third party in 2016 voted for Biden in 2020.  Trump beat Hillary 48.08% to 44.58% in 2016.  Biden beat Trump 49.36% to 49.06% in 2020.  I always thought attacking a dead McCain as president was a bold strategy to ensure reelection in Arizona. 

Edited by Doc Brown

7 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

That's why there's an automatic recount if the votes are within .1% of each other.

I think you mean Republicans.  Just looking at the raw numbers you're probably right as it looks like the majority of people who voted third party in 2016 voted for Biden in 2020.  Trump beat Hillary 48.08% to 44.58% in 2016.  Biden beat Trump 49.36% to 49.06% in 2020.  I always thought attacking a dead McCain as president was a bold strategy to ensure reelection in Arizona. 

He definitely knows how to speak to Independents.

https://www.newsweek.com/joe-biden-approval-rating-soaring-independents-1610378

13 hours ago, Governor said:

He definitely knows how to speak to Independents.

https://www.newsweek.com/joe-biden-approval-rating-soaring-independents-1610378

I like Joe Biden.  I despise his administration.  

He’s the perfect Trojan Horse. 

EDIT: I feel I should clarify.  Saying he’s the perfect Trojan Horse is not a good thing.   His policies are trash and he’s leading an Admin pushing borderline tech fascism and medical tyranny. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Eyeroll 1

37 minutes ago, SCBills said:

I like Joe Biden.  I despise his administration.  

He’s the perfect Trojan Horse. 

I was never a fan of Ron Klein but he ran a perfect campaign and has been great at messaging. It was an easy, textbook campaign to run, but they ran it to perfection.

I’ve never liked Kamala Harris but she would never win the nomination anyway.

It really depends on the political landscape. If the country is looking for a cool, steady hand, but slightly boring guy, then Governor Roy Cooper from NC should jump in.

If the country gets bored with Biden and wants someone a little more flashy, it will probably be Gavin Newsom.

If Trump runs, then Biden will obviously run.

Edited by Governor

7 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

7 minutes ago, unbillievable said:

So they found more than 100,000 suspicious votes, while the Democrats continue to  obstruct the process.

Definitely need to increase voter security if they ever hope to restore confidence in elections.

Just read the ***** article.  Life was so much more simple before the internet.

• Like (+1) 2

I love the fact that the Dems have to look at this audit which shows several problems and then repeat "most secure election in history" when it clearly was not even close.  Nothing overturns the election now but we can take what was found and fix it. Then next election we try to make that as secure as possible and keep improving. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I love the fact that the Dems have to look at this audit which shows several problems and then repeat "most secure election in history" when it clearly was not even close.  Nothing overturns the election now but we can take what was found and fix it. Then next election we try to make that as secure as possible and keep improving. 

It's obvious to anyone with a few functioning neurons that it was the least secure election in modern history.  But again, there's no way to prove fraud when there's no way to prove fraud so we can't overturn the election.  Instead we need to enact voting security laws, which 70% of the country is in favor of doing.

40 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

We’ll, we really can’t take anything away from this since they aren’t a real company. We’re just pretending that it was a real audit to play along.

11 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

Discuss...

Thanks for sharing.  I’m in the keep pushing forward column.  As we heard many times during the Trump is Russian days, if there is nothing to fear, there should be no concerns from the players on the other side of the audit.  

It is striking that no Dems are in attendance, and that subpoenaed routers continue to be withheld from investigators.  

• Agree 1

Just before Christmas, two Colorado lawyers filed a federal lawsuit on behalf of 160 million American voters, alleging a vast conspiracy to steal the 2020 presidential election by the voting equipment manufacturer Dominion Voting Systems, Facebook, its founder Mark Zuckerberg, his wife Priscilla Chan and elected officials in four states — and asking for $160 billion in damages.

The case was dismissed in April, but now a federal judge is considering disciplining the lawyers for filing a frivolous claim — sharply questioning the duo in a Friday hearing about whether they had allowed themselves to be used as “a propaganda tool” of former president Donald Trump.

“Did that ever occur to you? That, possibly, [you’re] just repeating stuff the president is lying about?” Federal Magistrate Judge N. Reid Neureiter asked the two lawyers, Gary D. Fielder and Ernest John Walker, during a hearing to consider sanctioning them.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/sanctions-hearing-2020-lawsuit/2021/07/16/90392266-e661-11eb-b722-89ea0dde7771_story.html

2 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

When they say "most secure election in history" I can't tell if they are practicing the comedy art of satire or just feeding us more BS.  How do they know for a fact that 2020 was the most secure ever?  Is that even possible to prove or know?

Did they conduct extensive and detailed research into each and every Presidential election since George Washington?  Analyze statistics and things like voting patterns and registered voter records, ran a bunch of audits and statistical models?  And then out jumped all the insights and analytics that put the result of the 2020 Presidential election at the top of the list of all the Presidential elections in the history of our nation?

Yeah I'm sure they've gathered all kinds of documentation to back up that statement with facts.  As they have no self-awareness they don't realize how utterly stupid they sound making these statements of absolute fact.  What it really comes down to is making up bull crap and then keep repeating it.  The only people dumber than the people making such outlandish and unprovable statements are the idiots that believe them. 

2 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

When they say "most secure election in history" I can't tell if they are practicing the comedy art of satire or just feeding us more BS.  How do they know for a fact that 2020 was the most secure ever?  Is that even possible to prove or know?

Did they conduct extensive and detailed research into each and every Presidential election since George Washington?  Analyze statistics and things like voting patterns and registered voter records, ran a bunch of audits and statistical models?  And then out jumped all the insights and analytics that put the result of the 2020 Presidential election at the top of the list of all the Presidential elections in the history of our nation?

Yeah I'm sure they've gathered all kinds of documentation to back up that statement with facts.  As they have no self-awareness they don't realize how utterly stupid they sound making these statements of absolute fact.  What it really comes down to is making up bull crap and then keep repeating it.  The only people dumber than the people making such outlandish and unprovable statements are the idiots that believe them. 

image.thumb.jpeg.5ea08d43c720de243d6aa686c9c18f8f.jpeg

1 hour ago, Governor said:

We’ll, we really can’t take anything away from this since they aren’t a real company. We’re just pretending that it was a real audit to play along.

Yeah, when does the audit of the audit take place?

33 minutes ago, BillStime said:

image.thumb.jpeg.5ea08d43c720de243d6aa686c9c18f8f.jpeg

The theme of my argument has nothing to do with who won or who lost.  So you tell me what backs up the big talk about "the most secure election"?  Lack the courage this morning to actually comment to my post?  What I'm looking forward to is watching you and a few other characters squirm and contort reality when faced with the facts what you believe is a lie.  What will you do then?  Deny, right?  

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

Highlights from AZ Audit Senate Hearing 7/15

Hand Count

Ballot duplication nightmare. Serial numbers are required to match the original and duplicated ballot. “Thousands” of ballots are either missing serial numbers or have unreadable serial numbers printed over a dark black ballot identification box. Ken Bennett stated that it’s impossible to determine whether a ballot was duplicated more than once.

Machine Analysis

Inferior equipment verification process. Senator Peterson noted that if the EAC equipment verification process cannot handle evaluation by an audit, then we need a new certification procedure.

Cyber security vulnerabilities, missing security event data, and suspicious logins. Ben Cotton of CyFIR emphasized the critical need for router and Splunk log data. He gave 4 reasons:

a) The November election system breach reported by Maricopa County and the SoS.

b) Extreme cyber security vulnerabilities: the last malware and operating system/ security patch update was in August 2019 when the Dominion software was originally installed. “It would take less than 10 min to gain system-level access.”

c) Security event data only goes back to 2/5/21. By design, the security log only holds 20 MB of data. Strangely, on 3/11/21, there were 37,646 queries for a blank password that had had the effect of overwriting the data prior to 2/5/21.

d) Suspicious anonymous logons. CyFIR has found anonymous logons at the system level that do not follow the pattern of normal Windows behavior.

Maricopa County is unable to validate the security of the election system. The evidence provided suggests that only Dominion is able to verify the ICP configuration. Cotton explains that it’s impossible to validate the security of an election system if you cannot independently validate the configuration. CyFIR needs the authentication fobs held by Dominion to check ICP configuration.

Paper Analysis

Ballot calibration was off by an average of 1000% in some batches leading to bleed-through, which can cause over-votes or inaccurate vote attribution. The County has stated that they use thick VoteSecure paper, which should limit bleed-through in the event of mis-calibration

However, the Cyber Ninjas team found a large number of ballots on very thin paper stock. The ballots printed on-demand at the voting centers on Election Day have the worst calibration issues. More than 168K ballots were affected.

Voter Rolls

Voter roll anomalies affect more than 107K ballots. Doug Logan “highly recommends canvassing” based on the data his team has reviewed. For example:

a) There are 74,243 mail-in ballots with no clear record of being sent out

b) 11,326 people who voted do not show up on the 11/7 voter rolls, but are listed in the 12/4 database

c) 3,981 people who voted on Election Day were registered after 10/15, which is a violation of state law

d) Approximately 18k people voted on Election Day but were subsequently removed from the rolls

Envelopes

Maricopa County did not turn over images of the envelopes as requested in the January subpoena

Closing Remarks

The hearing concluded with a review of the 17 missing items needed to complete the audit, many of them already subpoenaed, including router data, Splunk logs, hardware tokens, envelope images, chain of custody documentation, and all portable media. Senator Fann stated that the Senate will likely have to go back to court to enforce the subpoena and retrieve the remaining items.

https://redstate.com/stu-in-sd/2021/07/17/a-u-d-i-t-of-elections-arizona-edition-the-roof-was-just-blown-off-n411830

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

The theme of my argument has nothing to do with who won or who lost.  So you tell me what backs up the big talk about "the most secure election"?  Lack the courage this morning to actually comment to my post?  What I'm looking forward to is watching you and a few other characters squirm and contort reality when faced with the facts what you believe is a lie.  What will you do then?  Deny, right?  

You’re a freakn broken record and deranged - you and the cult continue to peddle bs because you have zero proof this election was stolen.

The onus is on you to make the case and not keep getting tongue tied making me believe in your fantasy.

Take the L