Lefties are mentally disturbed and must be stopped.

This ***** needs to end. The law allows one to protest the government.  Not illegally imprison people trying to travel. 

The right to travel is a part of the 'liberty' of which the citizen cannot be deprived without due process of law under the Fifth Amendment

Edited by Tommy Callahan
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, B-Man said:

I don’t really think people take this seriously anymore because we are used to overt racism from Democrats…

But, what I do find amusing is how desperate this woman is to prove her “virtue”, and show her obedience to the Woke religion…

People like her don’t really believe in the virtue that they signal…It’s done, mostly out of fear, in hopes that the showing of their obedience to the Woke religion will help to keep the “wolves at bay”, and away from their door step…👍

Kenan Thompson Popcorn GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

I don’t really think people take this seriously anymore because we are used to overt racism from Democrats…

But, what I do find amusing is how desperate this woman is to prove her “virtue”, and show her obedience to the Woke religion…

People like her don’t really believe in the virtue that they signal…It’s done, mostly out of fear, in hopes that the showing of their obedience to the Woke religion will help to keep the “wolves at bay”, and away from their door step…👍

Their predictable actions are currently a significant source of laughter.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

White people have been cowed into accepting reverse racism.  I'm sure upon hearing stuff like this, they shrug their shoulders, put up their arms and say "what can I/we do about it?"  Hopefully they get their own white holiday party...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Doc said:

White people have been cowed into accepting reverse racism.  I'm sure upon hearing stuff like this, they shrug their shoulders, put up their arms and say "what can I/we do about it?"  Hopefully they get their own white holiday party...

The funny thing is, most black people laugh at these white Leftists, who bend over backwards to signal their “anti- racism”…

Because in doing so, they actually show how much of a racist they really are- and black people quietly snicker behind their backs….😉

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Why is anyone here still engaging with “libs” (commies).  

They're gone.  We’re at war.  There is no common ground.  Save yourself the time and simply remind the sane how completely lost and pathetic they are.  Then move on.  

Do not engage.  You will be happier. 

• Awesome! (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

Why is anyone here still engaging with “libs” (commies).  

They're gone.  We’re at war.  There is no common ground.  Save yourself the time and simply remind the sane how completely lost and pathetic they are.  Then move on.  

Do not engage.  You will be happier. 

This x10^15

If you don't yet realize where we've arrived at as a republic, then i don't know what to tell you except wake the ***** up.

If you truly believe the left is in any way salvageable, worth hearing out or working with in good faith on anything, then you're nearly as bad as the useful idiots themselves.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

19 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Can't make this up.  Anything. To be a victim and control others.  Then again.  They are communist

2nd American Civil War: May 20th 2024 - May 22nd 2024.

That's about how long they'd last.

Edited by yall
For any knuckleheads I'm certainly not advocating any type of conflict. Just pointing out how weak these people are
  • Like (+1) 1

this is a sad little man responding to Sorbo, who actually argued that Christmas predates the dude.  He apparently tly believes Hillary Clinton is named after Edmund Hillary also. Sadly I also have to also point out St Nick was a real person who was a Christian, so just using ignorance to be a petty jerk on a holiday.

• Agree 1