Lefties are mentally disturbed and must be stopped.

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

I was the Lunch Chef of a restaurant in Beverly Hills 30 years ago.  Castle Rock Entertainment, a company co-founded by Reiner, was upstairs from the restaurant. Rob and his buddies would come in pretty much every day for lunch.  I was up front checking reservations for the evening and Rob is at the bar talking to some guy in a volume that could be heard a mile away.  He was talking about someone who presented him with the idea for a TV show.  And Rob said "and it was a Lucy show.  A ***** Lucy show! The guy presented me with a ***** LUCY SHOW!!  I can't believe it.  It was a ***** LUCY SHOW!!"   Um yeah we get it meathead.  It was a Lucy show. :rolleyes:

That's just Meathead.  He has one volume: too loud.

4 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

I was the Lunch Chef of a restaurant in Beverly Hills 30 years ago.  Castle Rock Entertainment, a company co-founded by Reiner, was upstairs from the restaurant. Rob and his buddies would come in pretty much every day for lunch.  I was up front checking reservations for the evening and Rob is at the bar talking to some guy in a volume that could be heard a mile away.  He was talking about someone who presented him with the idea for a TV show.  And Rob said "and it was a Lucy show.  A ***** Lucy show! The guy presented me with a ***** LUCY SHOW!!  I can't believe it.  It was a ***** LUCY SHOW!!"   Um yeah we get it meathead.  It was a Lucy show. :rolleyes:

Well, the show he was on  was a BBC show, a ******* BBC show!

MAN ADMITS TO KILLING TEEN HE CLAIMED WAS ‘REPUBLICAN EXTREMIST:’

According to a local North Dakota report, early Sunday morning a man called 911 and admitted to the hit and run of an 18-year-old. His motive? A “political argument” with a Republican.

Forty-one-year-old Shannon Brandt said he was afraid 18-year-old Cayler Ellingson was “part of a Republican extremist group and that he was afraid they were ‘coming to get him.’”

So he allegedly killed Ellingson with his car.

Read the whole thing, which will be memory holed by the DNC-MSM in 3…2…1.

https://www.valleynewslive.com/2022/09/19/man-admits-killing-teen-after-political-dispute-foster-co/

• Angry 1

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

Yeah!!  ***** them dammit!!  Let them starve.  That will show them. 

Yup she has a point!  🙄

Don’t fall for that line of crap. The fake narrative is that these states need or demand federal money to survive. They don’t! The government creates these programs, and then says “hey, look who’s applying for the funding”. I saw it every single day in my line of work.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez has finally spoken out on Twitter, and it’s exactly the sort of bold and passionate statement we’ve come to expect from her:

So, if we’re understand her correctly, AOC is likening the women in Iran who are literally risking their lives to defy one of the world’s most oppressive regimes to American women who are complaining that it’s just not easy enough to be able to kill their unborn babies.

Wow. That is just … wow. It’s actually disgusting. There is absolutely no comparison to be made, and AOC’s attempt to do so is an outright slap in the faces of Mahsa Amini and all those brave Iranian women.

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2022/09/23/aocs-take-on-the-courageous-iranian-women-protesting-and-burning-their-headscarves-over-mahsa-amini-is-nothing-short-of-revolting/

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez has finally spoken out on Twitter, and it’s exactly the sort of bold and passionate statement we’ve come to expect from her:

So, if we’re understand her correctly, AOC is likening the women in Iran who are literally risking their lives to defy one of the world’s most oppressive regimes to American women who are complaining that it’s just not easy enough to be able to kill their unborn babies.

Wow. That is just … wow. It’s actually disgusting. There is absolutely no comparison to be made, and AOC’s attempt to do so is an outright slap in the faces of Mahsa Amini and all those brave Iranian women.

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2022/09/23/aocs-take-on-the-courageous-iranian-women-protesting-and-burning-their-headscarves-over-mahsa-amini-is-nothing-short-of-revolting/

No retweet from Omar?

9 hours ago, Albwan said:

lol dumb as ^%$#

"Thinking" like this is universal among every single Democrat in America 

They scream and cry fascism over Trump with zero evidence - should be easy to find in the 2 full years he and the GOP had total control of DC.   

These morons provide us examples of their totalitarian fascism literally every other hour of every single day.  

Democracy Dies in Darkness thooooooooo

Why the left keeps smearing its political rivals as Hitlers or Mussolinis. 

by Glenn Reynolds 

“Want to be Hitler? You don’t have to hate Jews, invade Poland or grow a silly mustache.

There’s only one thing you have to do: Win an election against the left, or even look like you might.”

https://nypost.com/2022/09/30/why-the-left-keeps-smearing-its-political-rivals-as-hitlers-or-mussolinis/