Lefties are mentally disturbed and must be stopped.

55 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

this is a sad little man responding to Sorbo, who actually argued that Christmas predates the dude.  He apparently tly believes Hillary Clinton is named after Edmund Hillary also. Sadly I also have to also point out St Nick was a real person who was a Christian, so just using ignorance to be a petty jerk on a holiday.

Didn't the Norse do sacrifices on winter solace?  every 8 years including human sacrifices?

And Ironic as the romans killed The Jewish person named Jesus of Nazareth (David)

Santa must be watching them tick tock historical vids.  lol

3 hours ago, Orlando Tim said:

this is a sad little man responding to Sorbo, who actually argued that Christmas predates the dude.  He apparently tly believes Hillary Clinton is named after Edmund Hillary also. Sadly I also have to also point out St Nick was a real person who was a Christian, so just using ignorance to be a petty jerk on a holiday.

it does predate christianity.  most of our festivals, stories, heroes, villains and beliefs do.  mono theism has been a thing for millennia.  Rome was replaced by Catholicism.  The marble from the colluseum is all over Roman churches.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

53 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

it does predate christianity.  most of our festivals, stories, heroes, villains and beliefs do.  mono theism has been a thing for millennia.  Rome was replaced by Catholicism.  The marble from the colluseum is all over Roman churches.

Christmas predates Christ? Do you argue that Super Bowl predates the NFL because we had sports championships prior to it? Christianity began with his disciples and it is literally based on his life and the holiday is based on his birth. The fact that they chose the date without aiming to actually make on his birthday does not change the fact that CHRIST- MAS is based on CHRIST. But I appreciate you proving that you believe the dumbest things posted ever. 

• Disagree 1

Just now, Orlando Tim said:

Christmas predates Christ? Do you argue that Super Bowl predates the NFL because we had sports championships prior to it? Christianity began with his disciples and it is literally based on his life and the holiday is based on his birth. The fact that they chose the date without aiming to actually make on his birthday does not change the fact that CHRIST- MAS is based on CHRIST. But I appreciate you proving that you believe the dumbest things posted ever. 

you see the world in black and white.  There's so much nuance and beautiful ambuigty you miss.  poor talentless fellow 

3 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Christmas was starting to be celebrated around the 3-4th century but really not widespread until hundreds of years later.  Christianity is the first century. good try though

• Dislike 1

2 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

you see the world in black and white.  There's so much nuance and beautiful ambuigty you miss.  poor talentless fellow 

I can't tell if you are just trolling or actually think Christmas does not mean "Christ Mass". Either way I wish a merry Christmas and hope the good Lord helps you see the light. 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Orlando Tim said:

It's like...Lou Gehrig's disease being named before Lou Gehrig got it...

23 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I’m trying to listen to you while the Supreme Court in a state is receiving death threats 

Your a moron

Your side did actual death threats

https://www.newsweek.com/supreme-court-justices-threatened-murder-roe-v-wade-overturned-1707869

And in Colorado there are  no specific threats

I will also quote the CNN article:

The names of the four Colorado Supreme Court justices who ruled to disqualify Trump from the ballot have appeared frequently in “incendiary” posts on such forums with calls to expose the judges’ personal data, according to an analysis of the online chatter prepared by one non-partisan research organization for US law enforcement agencies that was obtained by CNN.

While the analysis found no specific threats to the judges, it said “there remains a risk of lone actor or small group violence or other illegal activities in response to the ruling.”

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I however can be rented

I’m trying to listen to you while the Supreme Court in a state is receiving death threats 

who was the guy who showed up at brett kavanaugh's house with a gun? maybe you can educate me on that?

• Like (+1) 3

6 hours ago, Orlando Tim said:

I can't tell if you are just trolling or actually think Christmas does not mean "Christ Mass". Either way I wish a merry Christmas and hope the good Lord helps you see the light. 

Merry Christmas!

5 hours ago, Orlando Tim said:

Well Lou's parents did him a real disservice.

Because no one had ALS before he did....It's called ALS!

7 hours ago, aristocrat said:

Christmas was starting to be celebrated around the 3-4th century but really not widespread until hundreds of years later.  Christianity is the first century. good try though

It wasn't called Christmas but people have celebrated the birthday of an infant/God for thousands of years.  y'all be dumb....

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Angry 1

2 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Merry Christmas!

Because no one had ALS before he did....It's called ALS!

It wasn't called Christmas but people have celebrated the birthday of an infant/God for thousands of years.  y'all be dumb....

I thought you were sub-human. Now I know it.  What a loser.  Get a life.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1