Lefties are mentally disturbed and must be stopped.

15 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Sounds like a libertarian wet dream! Down with the government, you do what you want!!

To a degree you’re right, but the difference is that here they want to force everyone else to fund their wet dream. That’s when it goes off the libertarian rails. 

• Like (+1) 1

You Have a Better Chance of Teaching a Pigeon to Speak French Than Changing the Mind of a Diehard

I’ve never tried to teach a pigeon to speak French, but I assume it’s impossible. Not dissimilar, it’s virtually impossible to change the mind of a diehard who steadfastly believes things that aren’t true — or refuses to believe things that are. I learned long ago not to try, and I suggest you don’t waste your time, either.

So here’s the thing: I’m not just talking about politics.

Try to convince someone who believes JFK was killed by the CIA, vs. Lee Harvey Oswald acting on his own, recently released documents notwithstanding. Or try convincing moon-landing deniers that the Apollo 11 mission did in fact land Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin on the moon, vs. their belief that the whole thing was staged. Then try to convince former NBA great Shaq O’Neal and his fellow deniers that the earth isn’t flat. My advice: Instead, grab a pigeon and a French 101 book and have at it. While you’ll only annoy the pigeon, you might have more fun than wasting your time on any of the above examples.

So let’s switch to politics.

Have you tried to convince stage 4 TDS-riddled Speaker Nancy Pelosi that the band of fools who forced their way into the U.S. Capitol on January 6, 2021, were not a legitimate “threat to democracy?”

Or, that Donald Trump could take over the federal government and destroy democracy in America? Good luck with that. Speaking of Trump, try to convince the former president and his diehard followers that the 2020 presidential election wasn’t “rigged,” “stolen,” or “illegitimate.”

Again, grab the pigeon and the French book and give that a shot, instead.

https://redstate.com/mike_miller/2023/01/02/you-have-a-better-chance-of-teaching-a-pigeon-to-speak-french-than-changing-the-mind-of-a-diehard-n682305

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

GARBAGE PEOPLE SHILLING FOR GARBAGE PERSON: 

Media Creates Trans Martyr Out of Death Row Inmate Who Stalked, Raped, Murdered His GF.

https://humanevents.com/2023/01/03/ciccio-media-creates-trans-martyr-out-of-death-row-inmate-who-stalked-raped-murdered-gf?utm_campaign=64487

Shocker.  The same morons who called al-Baghdadi an "austere religious scholar." :rolleyes:

• Like (+1) 2

On 12/24/2022 at 3:46 AM, \GoBillsInDallas/ said:

More:

BEHOLD, MY SHOCKED FACE:  

Report: Two More VA School Principals Admit To Withholding National Merit Awards From Students.

Thomas-Jefferson-High-School-Coalition-V

https://legalinsurrection.com/2023/01/report-two-more-va-school-principals-admit-to-withholding-national-merit-awards-from-students/

EQUITY BABY !

On 1/2/2023 at 11:17 AM, B-Man said:

sjIMyoM.gif

Bleach, Ivermectin, Hydroxchloroquine (ridiculously labelled "hydroxy" despite the fact there are hydroxy groups in virtually every drug)

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/conditions-and-diseases/coronavirus/2019-novel-coronavirus-myth-versus-fact

Edited by redtail hawk

This is sick…

Even if you are pro-choice, how can you be against giving medical care to a baby who is alive after the abortion?

I will never understand this fringe extreme

Nor will I understand how over 200 Democrats are in the fringe extreme

• Like (+1) 2

26 minutes ago, B-Man said:

This is sick…

Even if you are pro-choice, how can you be against giving medical care to a baby who is alive after the abortion?

I will never understand this fringe extreme

Nor will I understand how over 200 Democrats are in the fringe extreme

Why is this a surprise?  A party that believes you can kill a child just after it's born wouldn't want medical care to be given after a failed abortion.

• Like (+1) 1