Lefties are mentally disturbed and must be stopped.

Just now, Tommy Callahan said:

one would have to be a real high IQ individual to just take that meme as fact.

starting to read like a lot of our lefties are in Cardi B's Fanbase.

prove it inaccurate, callatrash

here dumbass:https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/520090-eric-trump-claims-his-father-literally-saved-christianity/

what's your IQ and educational attainment?  just for shites and giggles.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Eyeroll 1

2 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

prove it inaccurate, callatrash

here dumbass:https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/520090-eric-trump-claims-his-father-literally-saved-christianity/

what's your IQ and educational attainment?  just for shites and giggles.

Damn. he said it.  touché.  makes a bit of sense with the left actively attacking Christmas events.  but whatever's.

Higher than yours on both aspects.

• Haha (+1) 1

Damn. he said it.  touché.  makes a bit of sense with the left actively attacking Christmas events.  but whatever's.

Higher than yours on both aspects.

callatrash loser.  give some data on yourself.  never directly answer questions....hmmmm.  wonder why.  u certainly didn't get produced by lace Irish.

• Vomit 1

Ad hominem because you are done.  

we've been engaged in debate for hours and you've yet to directly answer simple questions.  it's a legit complaint.  you'd lose a proctored debate never to be invited back shantyboy....

• Eyeroll 1

We are No Longer Living in America

We live now in New East Germany.

By MARK JUDGE

Bombed-Destroyed-Blasted-Mt-Rushmore-Was

FTA:

That warning is this: the American Stasi wants communism, and they will stop at nothing. This includes opposition research, secret filming, extortion and death threats. Don’t complain when you are filmed or bugged in private, or when you are threatened with extortion or other crimes or entrapped by the FBI. This is our reality now.

Wake up.

This is why the left trying to toss Donald Trump off the ballot, which was just decreed in Colorado by that state’s Supreme Court, did not surprise me.

Law as an Instrument of Politics

https://stream.org/christians-and-conservatives-have-not-faced-it-we-are-no-longer-living-in-america/?

11 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Mental health. 

Takes one hell of a narcissist to demand others use their language and will ruin you/dox you/play an instrument.

Eff.  If you misgender this person with the right harmony/beat  you might create a new form of music.  

The irony, Chris, is that you homophobes (you nailed it) spend more time trying to erase anyone not white, male and straight.

Idiots never f'n think

22 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Mental health. 

Takes one hell of a narcissist to demand others use their language and will ruin you/dox you/play an instrument.

Eff.  If you misgender this person with the right harmony/beat  you might create a new form of music.  

Simple solution: don't be around/engage it.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Doc said:

Simple solution: don't be around/engage it

I have friends and family that live that lifestyle.  I couldn't hurt or ghost someone I love because of something so silly.

But then again, none of them are acting like complete jerks recording people then demanding they get fired or a free meal over a word.

I think that's why they rage into Tick Tock as that validates their insanity.  Can't image actual people wanting to spend time with people so vile.

• Like (+1) 1

On 12/22/2023 at 9:15 AM, Tommy Callahan said:

Tick tock seems to collect ignorance.

Personally I don't care if the dude was green.  He composed a lot of really great stuff.  Been listening to some over that few days. Symphonies 3,4,5 & 9. String quartets too. Amazingly beautiful.

Maybe some of yall angry people should chill and listen to some, I mean really listen. You'll feel better.