Derek Chauvin Trial

T&C

Just now, Melon said:

this is an absolutely awful thing to say...

What?  That Tiberius has no idea what soldiers cry on the battlefield because they have never left their mother's basement?

They have no right to make their comment, which was disgusting, comparing George Floyd to soldiers dying for their country.

• Agree 1

One thing for certain, jury unanimous on whatever decision.

If they had deadlocked on anything, would have informed, judge, judge would have read them whatever Minnesota calls an “Allen Charge” to go back and try harder, and that would have been done publicly in courtroom, and we’d know. That didn’t happen, so no deadlock on any charge.

Either guilty, or not guilty, period, nothing in between.

Just now, Backintheday544 said:

Still need to worry about the right wing terrorists. Last time the will of the people was served they stormed the Capitol and tried to overtake our government.

you think right wingers care that much?

2 minutes ago, Demongyz said:

I never had one, though, back in the day on BBMB I was Billsin2024.  I didn't post here until recently, but have been reading since BBMB went down.

Don't remember you... must have been a good poster lol.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Backintheday544 said:

I’m not sure if that makes it worse that they’re killing people sober or not then?

True cops are cops with badges. That would make all cops true cops.

I don't know what the sober comment is, but I can say that all cops with a badge are cops, and all of them are true cops, until they start murdering people. Then they are criminals.

Just now, T&C said:

Don't remember you... must have been a good poster lol.

I didn't post much, but I liked reading Wyo and GoldenWheels was always a hoot.

5 minutes ago, Demongyz said:

I didn't post much, but I liked reading Wyo and GoldenWheels was always a hoot.

I thought Goldenwheels posts here now... might be wrong but I thought so. Wyo is all twitter now... like billschick.

16 minutes ago, B-Man said:

I agree.

I don't know who needs to hear this, but it's not normal for police to commit extra-judicial murder. The fact that extra-judicial murder by police officers is so normalized is scarier than the fact that people sometimes destroy property in order to protest it.

I don't know who needs to hear this, but if you normalize, defend, and minimize the storming of our capitol and murdering of capitol police by right wing mobs in a seditionist effort to overthrow a free and fair election, but get angry and upset about Rite Aid's windows being smashed, you're a monstrous hypocrite.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Vomit 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Logic said:

I don't know who needs to hear this, but it's not normal for police to commit extra-judicial murder. The fact that extra-judicial murder by police officers is so normalized is scarier than the fact that people sometimes destroy property in order to protest it.

I don't know who needs to hear this, but if you normalize, defend, and minimize the storming of our capitol and murdering of capitol police by right wing mobs in a seditionist effort to overthrow a free and fair election, but get angry and upset about Rite Aid's windows being smashed, you're a monstrous hypocrite.

I'm not gonna focus on the motives of either side.

But giving a pass to destroy private property is a bit odd. I don't know who needs to hear this but damaging property isn't peaceful regardless where it's done. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

11 minutes ago, Logic said:

What is extra-judicial murder and how is it normalized?

Who is normalizing storming of our capital and "murdering" of a capital police officer (who murdered him?).  

I think everyone here has spoken out against what happened on 1/06.  

You people just love to make ***** up don't you.  WFT?? 

Edited by Chef Jim
  • Agree 1