Poyer recruiting...

2 minutes ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

You wonder if he's just taking shot in dark after certain players or did someone whisper in his ear that the Bills are interested in them?

We've been connected to both of them in the past and our FO is friendly with Schneider in Seattle, so certainly not impossible...

He'd make a pretty fair personnel man.........I'd like Dunlap and Rhodes in this defense.....the problem is it's hard to fit older players who aren't worth long term deals into tight salary cap spaces.    

Almost easier to sign a big $ Trey Henrickson to a 5-6 year deal than Dunlap to a 2 year deal.

• Like (+1) 3

2 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

He'd make a pretty fair personnel man.........I'd like Dunlap and Rhodes in this defense.....the problem is it's hard to fit older players who aren't worth long term deals into tight salary cap spaces.    

Almost easier to sign a big $ Trey Henrickson to a 5-6 year deal than Dunlap to a 2 year deal.

I would be good with either one

1 hour ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

What's his pitch?

"Hey man - if you get no real money offers and are willing to take a huge discount bc we're broke as a joke - you should come here!"

Bills are in good cap shape.  They have the ability to create some real space if needed.  It isn’t a big limiting factor for them this season.