Zach Ertz about to be traded? [Edit: or Not]

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think you’re missing why they went after Sanders. He is one of the best route runners in the league, and the Daboll system is predicated on obtaining windows rather than jump balling it. He is a per

I could see a draft day trade. Ertz and 2nd for Tremaine Edmund's. Draft Zaven Collins at 30.

Yeah I looked up Brian Flores and apparently it shows that Josh Allen is his Father. 

Posted Images

7 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

I notice you didn’t even try to dispute that he is a pouty little baby.  The Bills aren’t in need of pouty players.  He might not have sucked in the past, but he sucks now.  He was awful when he did play in 2020 and was a part of the cause of Philly’s meltdown.  Hollister, while not exactly a star, was a far better pickup than this bum and at a much better cost.

Correct, he acted very disgruntled he was getting passed over for a younger TE, and then gets hurt.  He’s in a toxic environment and didn’t handle it well.  Then again, although not the same, Diggs was getting a horrible reputation in MN, and he didn’t handle well either.  He came here in an excellent environment and flourished.

I agree Hollister both that he’s solid, has a better completion % than knox, but then again so are most TE’s in the league, and liked the pick up.  It’s very clear you don’t want Ertz to be considered and you absolutely have a right to that opinion.  I’ve made my position clear, I don’t want a trade and give up capital.  I also would want to bring him in at a reasonable price as so many guys over 30 in the league have had to take pay cuts, and see if he can earn a spot.  My position has not changed.

Thank you for clarifying you’re feelings.  

7 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

I notice you didn’t even try to dispute that he is a pouty little baby.  The Bills aren’t in need of pouty players.  He might not have sucked in the past, but he sucks now.  He was awful when he did play in 2020 and was a part of the cause of Philly’s meltdown.  Hollister, while not exactly a star, was a far better pickup than this bum and at a much better cost.

One bad year while dealing with injuries and a bad team makes you a bum that sucks after six good seasons? What a terrible take 

• Thank you (+1) 1
4 hours ago, Pbomb said:

One bad year while dealing with injuries and a bad team makes you a bum that sucks after six good seasons? What a terrible take 

I may be using the word bum in a slightly different context than you’re reading it.  I wouldn’t use it to describe someone with no talent who may be giving good effort but simply can’t rise to NFL level.  

For this discussion, someone who has an established track record like Ertz but returns from an injury, gives zero effort and plays like crap for a team that gave him his career opportunity, while at the same time crying and stomping his feet like a child......is a bum.

The Bills need this guy less than the Sabres need Jeff Skinner.