Pats fans jumping on Bills Wagon!

Pete

This is an interesting phenomenon I'm noticing. I have a few friends who are Pats fans. Rather than feel any type of threat from the Bills current situation, they appear to be rooting for us.

Perhaps it's because so many of them are bandwagon fans and are just on to the next best thing.

Perhaps it's because they're not used to the Bills actually being good and they're in denial.

Perhaps they're simply in denial.

Either way, it will be fun to watch them slowly realize that their time is over 😃

1 minute ago, CapeBreton said:

I do like the line at the end - the Bills are on the 'can't hate list'. Seriously, how could anyone hate the Bills?

We win a Super Bowl it will start...simply human nature.

But seriously right now, how can anyone really hate the Bills?  Almost everyone I know down here in Texas is now rooting for the Bills. Also helps when they are hating on their own Houston texans franchise.  What a debacle of ownership there, legendary.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

i went to school in boston, and have a lot of friends in the area, and i can't tell you how many sent emails/texts this past weekend.  they seemed to be into it for pats fans.

there is still one thing in this world that grosses me out...a western ny pats fan.  makes my skin crawl.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 4

1 minute ago, teef said:

i went to school in boston, and have a lot of friends in the area, and i can't tell you how many sent emails/texts this past weekend.  they seemed to be into it for pats fans.

there is still one thing in this world that grosses me out...a western ny pats fan.  makes my skin crawl.

I'm eating 2 more double cheeseburgers right now.  It's my first two of the week.