Jump to content

AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME! Bills at Chiefs, Sunday 6:40 pm on CBS


Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

We are close enough to the game now to know what the weather is going to be like, for the most part.


At game time it will be in the upper 30s (F) with some drizzle and light rain on and off.  

 

Local weather guys always know what's going on best in their area.  I've been watching NBC, CBS, and ABC local affiliates in KC this week.  They're all talking about the game time weather.


I did the same thing with Channels 2, 4, and 7 in Buffalo last week; the Buffalo weather people were spot on.

 

What part of the country are you from, @Nextmanup?

 

I don't think local weather guys in KC know nearly as much about the specifics of the game time weather as you think they do.

Strangely, all that I checked end their detailed forecasts at 2 pm Sunday.  Game is at 5:40 local time

 

Probability of precipitation is just over 50%, which means "as far as what'll be coming down during the game and how hard, a coin flip will tell you as much as I will right now"

4 hours ago, Mango said:

Stills, maybe, but that is just based on Davis not practicing at all this week.

 

Davis practiced today.  "Limited".  Butler also

image.thumb.png.b8311dc4d6fcf60e2e14c57f00066053.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Through two weeks of the playoffs Josh is 49/72 (68%) for 530 yards, 3 TDs and no INTs.  He also has 54 yards rushing and a TD.  Mistake-free football against VERY good defenses who know the Bills don

Posted Images

29 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

I got a feeling it is going to be like a "Ben Roethlisberger" type of game for mahomes, where he limps every 2nd play and the announcers gush about how tough he is.

 

Good call I promise you that will be all we hear

  • Like (+1) 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

 

What part of the country are you from, @Nextmanup?

 

I don't think local weather guys in KC know nearly as much about the specifics of the game time weather as you think they do.

Strangely, all that I checked end their detailed forecasts at 2 pm Sunday.  Game is at 5:40 local time

 

Probability of precipitation is just over 50%, which means "as far as what'll be coming down during the game and how hard, a coin flip will tell you as much as I will right now"

 

Davis practiced today.  "Limited".  Butler also

image.thumb.png.b8311dc4d6fcf60e2e14c57f00066053.png


Right, I posted that before the IRwas posted. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

I got a feeling it is going to be like a "Ben Roethlisberger" type of game for mahomes, where he limps every 2nd play and the announcers gush about how tough he is.

 

Even after he throws 3 picks? ;) 

 

His toe made him do it ;)

  • Haha (+1) 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

I got a feeling it is going to be like a "Ben Roethlisberger" type of game for mahomes, where he limps every 2nd play and the announcers gush about how tough he is.

Maybe they'll come up with a new stat "touches" like they did with "hits" the game Bruschi came back

  • Like (+1) 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

I have concerns about the health of Cole Beasley and how much he can truly bring to the table this Sunday.

 

We really need production from Cole to extend drives etc. 6 receptions is about what I am hoping for.

 

Also Gabriel Davis needs to provide something too.

  • Like (+1) 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Steptide said:

I just have a feeling McDermott is hanging every prediction and quote like this in the locker room

 

 

I saw a snippet of this the other night on NFL network and was shocked nobody was talking about it. Probably because most of the of the talking heads agree. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Steptide said:

I just have a feeling McDermott is hanging every prediction and quote like this in the locker room

 

 

The chiefs ain't thinking super bowl they just know that their next game is the super bowl lol

I don't think tyreek hill realized what he just said or admitted lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Steptide said:

I just have a feeling McDermott is hanging every prediction and quote like this in the locker room

 

 

Not even a period in that sentence to even kinda separate them two conflicting thoughts :)  

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Cheektowaga Chad said:

The chiefs ain't thinking super bowl they just know that their next game is the super bowl lol

I don't think tyreek hill realized what he just said or admitted lol

I seriously think he’s just kind of stupid 

  • Agree 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

tony kornheiser doesnt "know how buffalo scores.....have enough offense....its just diggs"

 

WTF - confirms these guys dont watch the games

 

his name is Josh Allen......

  • Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, balln said:

tony kornheiser doesnt "know how buffalo scores.....have enough offense....its just diggs"

 

WTF - confirms these guys dont watch the games

 

his name is Josh Allen......

I caught the end of that: “I just don’t Know how Buffalo scores”

 

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Steptide said:

I just have a feeling McDermott is hanging every prediction and quote like this in the locker room

 

 

 

24 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

 

Honestly with this game I was mostly just happy they made it this far because that's at least as far as I thought they should go. So yeah I obviously have been hoping we'd win but I haven't been stressing about it like the other games. But ***** like this just makes me want our team to kick the ever loving crap out of them.

  • Agree 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Like A Mofo said:

I have concerns about the health of Cole Beasley and how much he can truly bring to the table this Sunday.

 

We really need production from Cole to extend drives etc. 6 receptions is about what I am hoping for.

 

Also Gabriel Davis needs to provide something too.

We are definitely hobbling into this game at critical positions...

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...