AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME! Bills at Chiefs, Sunday 6:40 pm on CBS

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

Anyone watching nfl network? They are talking about Kelce and they have a three man panel... the one guy (sorry I don’t know his name) said “when you’re #1 corner, Tre white, who is struggling right now, can’t cover the TE”... I rewound it twice to make sure I heard it right that he actually said Tre white and actually meant how he was playing now. What?

Kelce hasn’t had over 70 yards against the Bills in their last four meetings. I’m not worried about him. 

2 minutes ago, CommonCents said:

Kelce hasn’t had over 70 yards against the Bills in their last four meetings. I’m not worried about him. 

Good thing you don’t matter.  The bills should be worried about him on 3rd down and in the red zone 

2 minutes ago, CommonCents said:

He’s a monster but 1) I’m sure they have a good plan for him 2) he will get yards and need to control the RZ, and 3)I’m perplexed on that Tre white analysis. Do they even know he is? I’m not sure which film they have pulled since about week 7 to say hes struggling  and they definitely said “right now”

Regarding Mahomes, had there ever been a QB with such a large mince to talent ratio?

If the Bills weren’t playing in this game I wouldn’t watch it as I can’t be doing with watching Mahomes prance around like Liberace. 

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

He’s a monster but 1) I’m sure they have a good plan for him 2) he will get yards and need to control the RZ, and 3)I’m perplexed on that Tre white analysis. Do they even know he is? I’m not sure which film they have pulled since about week 7 to say hes struggling  and they definitely said “right now”

That is an odd thing for them to say. His play only got better as the year went on.

Whatever plan they used with Kelce works, having two of the best safeties in the league helps with that. 

KC hasn’t scored over 24 in their last 4 games. The Bills D is much improved since week 6, I like this matchup more than the first two games. 

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Anyone watching nfl network? They are talking about Kelce and they have a three man panel... the one guy (sorry I don’t know his name) said “when you’re #1 corner, Tre white, who is struggling right now, can’t cover the TE”... I rewound it twice to make sure I heard it right that he actually said Tre white and actually meant how he was playing now. What?

I heard that mentioned earlier this week. SMH

If the bills win next week, I’m requesting multiple game threads. We need a spot where people can rant/discuss about what some talking-head spewed about the bills and not bury the stats, updates and good film breakdowns. 

FWIW...I totally get the reaction and desire to want to post about what you heard on NFLN or some guys opinion from a podcast.

• Agree 1

7 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

If the bills win next week, I’m requesting multiple game threads. We need a spot where people can rant/discuss about what some talking-head spewed about the bills and not bury the stats, updates and good film breakdowns. 

FWIW...I totally get the reaction and desire to want to post about what you heard on NFLN or some guys opinion from a podcast.

That’s a good idea!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I guess we are at an impasse.  Have you ever heard of Plato, Aristotle, Socrates, yes, MORONS.

what was that guy talking about with Tre and a bad year.  When we played them in week 6 which kind of means nothing as we were both two different teams, but Tre was still not at 100% with his neck/back.  He played, but Kelse didn’t burn him all day.  Sometimes NFLN is as bad as the other four letter word, yes, ESPN.

27 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I think they’re referring to the last two games where White got mixed up in coverage against the Colts, lost his man and gave up a chunk play.

Marquise Brown got behind him once for a long catch. And I think two more times in that game for would be touchdown bombs that each time were overthrown. Definitely Huntley just missed a bomb in the middle of the 4th where Tre White got smoked.

5 hours ago, Warcodered said:

That was the best analysis I've seen.  Someone with an understanding of what pieces the Bills were missing that first game (first person this week I've seen mention Allen's shoulder), but who actually watched other games and had perspective on what the Bills became as the season continued.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

I think they’re referring to the last two games where White got mixed up in coverage against the Colts, lost his man and gave up a chunk play.

Marquise Brown got behind him once for a long catch. And I think two more times in that game for would be touchdown bombs that each time were overthrown. Definitely Huntley just missed a bomb in the middle of the 4th where Tre White got smoked.

Tre bit on an out and up on 4th and long up 14 late in the game with a QB playing for the first time in the NFL.  He probably thought there was zero chance of that route in that situation.  It’s not something that would ever happen with Mahomes playing or at any point in a tight game.  Smoked? Lol.

10 minutes ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

I hear ya, but Tre maybe thought “if this rook can make that throw, good for him, nobody else has tonight.”?

40 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

They probably think Tre is struggling because he bit hard on that double move late in the game against Hollywood Brown who would’ve scored if completed. 🙄 

But yes, dumb comment. 

• Agree 1

18 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

That’s a good idea!!

Emotional, I remember SDS said in a previous post on another thread he was thinking of having one thread where every talking heads take is in one thread.  I love the idea.  Close them down as soon as they open for all the one offs.  I don’t mind guys putting good or bad takes on the Bills to light, but how about we don’t have 47 threads for every yahoo who says this or that.

Please title it Talking Heads.  I hope it’s a mod who starts it so everyone can have a nice forum and keep together.  If we win tomorrow, there will be over 100 different pundits giving their hot takes.  It actually would be fun.

Yolo, you have the juice, as Picard used to say.

• Agree 1

yea it is insanely laughable that people criticize CB/DBs..... tre is a great player. it also needs to come into focus that hes not a darelle revis or deion sanders - both are man to man corners......we run a ZONE pass d. tre is a great Zone DB. its apples and oranges. does that mean he doesnt play man to man well? no of course not but they dont ask their corners to do that alot

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Tre bit on an out and up on 4th and long up 14 late in the game with a QB playing for the first time in the NFL.  He probably thought there was zero chance of that route in that situation.  It’s not something that would ever happen with Mahomes playing or at any point in a tight game.  Smoked? Lol.

Yes, and I don't remember what game it was earlier in the year, but I seem to remember that Tre did something similar late in the game figuring they NEEDED the sure play.  He jumped the route and didn't worry about being beat over the top and picked off a pass.  It runs contrary to the prevent defense strategy...but I like it and particularly with the wind, he knew that the deep route would be high risk.

• Agree 1