AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME! Bills at Chiefs, Sunday 6:40 pm on CBS

Even though I hate to say this, I feel you guys will win this game this weekend. Even with Mahomes in. I dont think you would beat the Packers but who knows... crazier things have happened before. 

Here's to hoping you lose though!! All in fun fellas, im not trying to cause any drama🍺

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 4

1 minute ago, Phinsfaninpeace said:

Even though I hate to say this, I feel you guys will win this game this weekend. Even with Mahomes in. I dont think you would beat the Packers but who knows... crazier things have happened before. 

Here's to hoping you lose though!! All in fun fellas, im not trying to cause any drama🍺

Even tho I hate to say It I feel we will wipe the floor with the Dolphins both times next year and I’m not trying to cause any drama either.... Chow.....

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Watching the football "analysis" by "experts" today on ESPN and NFL Network for the Bills/KC game has been crazy.  The "analysis" is mostly a lazy rehash of the first Bills/KC game - with conclusions that the Bills D couldn't stop KC and Josh Allen wasn't good enough - so of course they can't beat KC this time.   I get that they might Just Suck At Their Job, but they display no real knowledge of the team, the season, the players - other than just tired narratives (You Can't Stop The Chiefs Can Only Hope To Contain Them, When Will Bad Josh Allen Show Up blah blah blah).  C'mon - there's 4 teams left - can't they shell out for NFL GamePass and watch a few games, read a few articles - do *something* to actually gain/show some knowledge about the subject they are supposed to be "experts" on?   

One show actually had a segment something like "Can the Bills overcome the big gaffe" - because JoSh FuMbLeD last two playoff games so it's a foregone conclusion.  One guy even singled out the long throw to Diggs in the Balt game as a gaffe?!  It's crazy. 

• Like (+1) 2

20 minutes ago, MasterStrategist said:

One interesting fact...not only is the Bills v Chiefs a week 6 rematch, but so.is the Pack v Bucs.  Strange right.

We all know Chiefs won our prior match-up, but so did the Bucs.

For those who are superstitious, like me, a Pack win early will feed my superstitious confidence...so let's go Pack and obviously Bills

I’m totally in on this, very amusing...a cosmic little reason to pay more attention to the other game!

is there a way for you or someone else to send this nugget to Nate Burleson, or even Jim Nantz? 

Edited by Rhode Island Red

One of the big 3 bosses at my company knows of my BuffaLove and ended our national Zoom call with: "Have a great weekend and Go Bills!" - may not seem like a big deal but the 3 bosses are all from MA and Patriots fans but cool to see them and many fan bases across the US happy for the way the Bills and their Fans roll

• Like (+1) 5

20 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Had the same thing happen at the gym yesterday here in Atlanta . I was wearing a Mafia mask and the kid recognized it and said the same thing. I think a lot of people are pulling for us now that Reid got his. We are the true Underdog Fanbase left. I hope in 2 weeks, 2 days, and 2 hours from now we are no longer “lovable losers”. 

I have a Bills logo on my garage door that's there year round - and usually during football season we have a small Bills flag up in the yard - nothing big and probably easily missed if you were just casually passing by.  A couple weeks ago someone left a Bills hat in my mailbox.  Have no idea who it was.    A little creepy - but still cool 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Trying to be objective vs emotional...the way I see this game is straightforward.  If the Bills play their best, we win.  The one area that I give KC is at TE.  Kelce is lightyears beyond Knox.  That could be the difference.  A QB is benefited greatly by his weapons.  If we lose, I have no doubt that Beane will focus on our deficiencies, and seek to eliminate those next year.  When we lost in Houston, Beane saw two great needs...the need to score more points which translated into Diggs.  Also the need for a better kicker which does impact not only points, but the HC's decision making.  He addressed both of those this past year's off-season.  So...one way or the other...let's go Bills!  (And BTW I'll likely be an emotional wreck come Sunday, so I may need to revisit this to regain my rationale.)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

8 hours ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

Well Davis not practicing I bet is him getting rest. I feel confident he will play Sunday. He played the whole game against the Ravens. IMO I think he is just getting a rest day similar to how they give some veterans at times.

And I agree with you regarding Freeman. I think they go with Yeldon again.

Freeman was practicing with the starting players. Heard it from sources.

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, jkeerie said:

Trying to be objective vs emotional...the way I see this game is straightforward.  If the Bills play their best, we win.  The one area that I give KC is at TE.  Kelce is lightyears beyond Knox.  That could be the difference.  A QB is benefited greatly by his weapons.  If we lose, I have no doubt that Beane will focus on our deficiencies, and seek to eliminate those next year.  When we lost in Houston, Beane saw two great needs...the need to score more points which translated into Diggs.  Also the need for a better kicker which does impact not only points, but the HC's decision making.  He addressed both of those this past year's off-season.  So...one way or the other...let's go Bills!  (And BTW I'll likely be an emotional wreck come Sunday, so I may need to revisit this to regain my rationale.)

I dont think we need to play our best to win. We are that good. Knox does not play against Kelce. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1