1/16/21 Divisional Round Playoff Bills vs. Ravens PreGame Thread

Chandler#81

My stomach is tore up already.  I have never been as nervous or emotional before a game that I can remember.  Barely slept last night, threw up at 2am, woke up drinking pepto bismol to prepare my stomach for what is to come.  No way I can make it through this sober.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Vomit 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Gunsgoodtime said:

My stomach is tore up already.  I have never been as nervous or emotional before a game that I can remember.  Barely slept last night, threw up at 2am, woke up drinking pepto bismol to prepare my stomach for what is to come.  No way I can make it through this sober.

LOL is this actually a true story?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Gunsgoodtime said:

...No way I can make it through this sober.

I am fighting hard to not start drinking because I want some clarity in the second half and I know when I pop the top on that rum bottle it is going to taste soooooo good.

1 minute ago, BillsFan130 said:

LOL is this actually a true story?

Unfortunately so.  However I think the stomach issue is more due to a supplement I took yesterday, and barely sleeping is fairly common for me Unfortunately.  However, the game is not helping matters.

• Vomit 1

My biggest worry about this " treat Josh like a RB narrative" is they will likely try to tackle him higher which makes him more vulnerable to fumbles. I hope Brian pulls back on the design runs some and has hot reads ready for the blitz. If we keep Lamar in the pocket all day we win. 

Edited by LABILLBACKER

1 minute ago, Coastie said:

I am fighting hard to not start drinking because I want some clarity in the second half and I know when I pop the top on that rum bottle it is going to taste soooooo good.

What time you planning on starting?  I'm thinking 4 or 5.  Not sure i can wait longer than 5 lol

Just now, Gunsgoodtime said:

What time you planning on starting?  I'm thinking 4 or 5.  Not sure i can wait longer than 5 lol

I am thinking the kickoff of the first game, lol. Maybe preration out how much and not get back into the bottle no matter what.

5 minutes ago, Gunsgoodtime said:

Glad you’re not playing...you’re not, right?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Gunsgoodtime said:

Unfortunately so.  However I think the stomach issue is more due to a supplement I took yesterday, and barely sleeping is fairly common for me Unfortunately.  However, the game is not helping matters.

Ahhh ok gotcha. I thought you were more referring to you were throwing up because you were so nervous. Either way all good of course, was just going to say that’s a pretty epic story haha.

Hope you feel better buddy👍

Edited by BillsFan130

Go Bills!!! Every 1/11th fellas👍

Edited by Don Otreply

14 minutes ago, Gunsgoodtime said:

When you got heartburn, indigestion, upset stomach, di-ah-rhee-UHH, it’s been said Pepto is the go-to. 

Hang in there!!

• Haha (+1) 2