1/16/21 Divisional Round Playoff Bills vs. Ravens PreGame Thread

Chandler#81

The Bills defense has gotten very little respect this week. They played a very balanced offense last week. Those tend to give them more trouble. The Ravens are dead last in passing. Worse than the Jets. The Bills give up the same ypc on the ground as the Ravens, but no discussion of that. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BritishBill said:

About to go to bed for a couple of hours here in Liverpool, UK. Need some sleep before the game which kicks off after 1am here.

What am I doing?! I'm leading a church service in the morning! 🤪 

Go Bills!

Yeah, you obviously should've cancelled service.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Sad 1

20 minutes ago, Success said:

Man - Bradshaw just picked the Ravens by 9.

I can see the upset pick, but 9?

Bradshaw has had it out for Allen for some reason.  He was especially harsh in his post game "analysis" after the Chiefs game, yet he slobbers over no names.  He's dead to me.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

The Bills defense has gotten very little respect this week. They played a very balanced offense last week. Those tend to give them more trouble. The Ravens are dead last in passing. Worse than the Jets. The Bills give up the same ypc on the ground as the Ravens, but no discussion of that. 

This is a great point. 

I expect us to play much better vs a one dimensional offense. 

23 minutes ago, Bronxbomber21 said:

Do we have any fan videos or photos of the weather in buffalo for us fans out of state?

It was snowing pretty hard for about 5 minutes. I’m 28 miles north of the stadium.

it’s wet and lightly snowing now.

Im pretty sure there will be some snow at game time. Weather forecasters are saying second half and more likely 4th quarter.

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Imagine if Roman was able to have Jackson instead of Tyrod in our offense.  Him and Shady would've been a force behind Glenn, Incognito, and Wood.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, dlonce said:

It was snowing pretty hard for about 5 minutes. I’m 28 miles north of the stadium.

Im pretty sure there will be some snow at game time. Weather forecasters are saying second half and more likely 4th quarter.

Build up that big lead, then watch Lamar struggle in the snow

1 minute ago, dlonce said:

I live about 10 minutes from the stadium and it's breezy.  No snow yet.

I don’t get the bad rep because we didn’t run the ball well last week

only we did because they changed the game because Allen was given running lanes - had that been our running back are they going to shut up?

idk it was obvious they changed the game to go with what Indy gave us...qb draws...

9 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

im wondering if we can run the football today 

Just now, Drew21PA said:

Do you feel we just couldn’t?

or we abandoned because they were giving us lanes for josh to tear them up with their 5 v 5 and 6 v 6 scheme they were running 

our run game is terrible 

defensive schemes have nothing to do with that. I just as bad at run blocking 

Just now, Penfield45 said:

our run game is terrible 

defensive schemes have nothing to do with that. I just as bad at run blocking 

It’s below average for sure but last week they changed it up so they could get something on the ground and still got 96 yards

13 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Sims did bring this up..."balenced" offenses are the kind we get gashed in the run on. 

8 minutes ago, HurlyBurly51 said:

Bradshaw has had it out for Allen for some reason.  He was especially harsh in his post game "analysis" after the Chiefs game, yet he slobbers over no names.  He's dead to me.

I say if he ever comes to a Buffalo home game we give him the Ditka treatment.  Old timers will know what I mean.

44 minutes ago, Coastie said:

I take the fact it just started snowing here in Kentucky as a good omen! :worthy:

About an hour ago there was some flurries here in NC - now the sun is shining - omens across America