Who steps up and makes a play this week - Chiefs week (starts page 4)

If Beasley still hurting then it will be tough for him to break free from Mathieu. I think breakout player needs to be Milano or whoever will be the main cover guy on Kelce--- Limit him and things may fall into place....

• Like (+1) 1
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Smoke Brown

I'm going to go with Taron---similar to the Steelers game, Lamar putting a ball in an inaccurate location and him driving on one.   Pick six to change momentum, and make the weather seem all that much

Have any thoughts about the powerball drawing?

5 minutes ago, 4thandGoal said:

If Beasley still hurting then it will be tough for him to break free from Mathieu. I think breakout player needs to be Milano or whoever will be the main cover guy on Kelce--- Limit him and things may fall into place....

Beasley is going to make him pay. Please try to jump a route and get burned. 

1 minute ago, Plano said:

Beasley is going to make him pay. Please try to jump a route and get burned. 

I totally hope you are right!! 

Maybe the refs need to come up big. Their secondary loves to flirt with getting away with pass interference.

1 hour ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Devin Singletary. Albeit he has just been adequate all year, I think 26 makes a big run to get us a critical 1st down on a big TD drive.

If/when the Bills do run, I hope they run the ball at Sorenson. I do see lots of swing passes/screens to Motor early 

Outside of the usual guys, Allen Diggs and Beasley, I believe Singletary is going to have a sneaky good game.  Chiefs defense is not as good as the Colts or Ravens and there are plays to be made.  Go get it Motor!

• Like (+1) 1
7 hours ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

If just picking one player, I would predict Hyde on defense, Beasley on offense. Bout time for Beasley to have another big game. In any event, we will need multiple players to step up and have a big game to get out of there with a victory.

I agree w pretty much everything you say here. Good points all.

But, just to be slightly contrarian, I'll go w Po on defense. Mainly so I can argue vacuously for the next five pages or so.