Mock Draft Simulator - channel your inner Brandon Beane and have fun

6 hours ago, Special K said:

Which of the two top LB’s are a better fit for the Bills...Bolton or  Zaven Collins...I think it’s more likely the Bills will target one of these guys if they are available at 30....in the last sim I did both were gone before pick 30, unfortunately.

Think Bolton is the more obvious and natural scheme fit but he is a MIKE in my opinion and I just don't see them moving Edmunds. Personally I'd be surprised, not stunned but surprised, if they went linebacker at #30.

21 hours ago, ndirish1978 said:

1412229445_ScreenShot2021-02-19at7_09_15PM.thumb.png.deec6f79a217a991cc394f7956acdb9a.png

If only for rd 1 I would be thrilled with this draft.  

Yeah.....he’d be a perfect fit. would love JOK

too bad it’s not gonna happen 😢 

after a couple small trade backs, that will likely never happen:

Zaven Collins

LB Tulsa

Michael Carter

RB North Carolina

Joe Tryon

EDGE Washington

Tyler Shelvin

DT LSU

Tre McKitty

TE Georgia

Jaelon Darden

WR North Texas

Drake Jackson

OC Kentucky

Rodarius Williams

CB Oklahoma State

• Like (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Yeah.....he’d be a perfect fit. would love JOK

too bad it’s not gonna happen 😢 

after a couple small trade backs, that will likely never happen:

Zaven Collins

LB Tulsa

Michael Carter

RB North Carolina

Joe Tryon

EDGE Washington

Tyler Shelvin

DT LSU

Tre McKitty

TE Georgia

Jaelon Darden

WR North Texas

Drake Jackson

OC Kentucky

Rodarius Williams

CB Oklahoma State

I like a lot of these players. Just not necessarily for the Bills. 

I need to know which site is actually up to date. I’ve done 2 mocks - one with the site in the OP and I bailed when I saw master Teague was available - wtf. So I really doubted the accuracy. Then I tried fan speak yesterday and it said it was updated 2/17. I bailed when I saw Chris olave available. Come on man! Which site has accuracy??

I traded down in the first and added an extra 3rd this year and next, then I traded up in the 3rd and added a 4th round pick for the Bills 3rd rounder next year. After the wheeling and dealing, I ended up with these 5 players:

54. Deonte Brown OG Alabama

61. Jabril Cox LB LSU

74. Talanoa Hufanga S/"Big Nickel"  USC

93. Greg Newsome II CB Northwestern

106. Tommy Tremble TE Notre Dame

I would be OK with this if the Bills signed RT Williams and addressed D-line in Free Agency.

42 minutes ago, Special K said:

I traded down in the first and added an extra 3rd this year and next, then I traded up in the 3rd and added a 4th round pick for the Bills 3rd rounder next year. After the wheeling and dealing, I ended up with these 5 players:

54. Deonte Brown OG Alabama

61. Jabril Cox LB LSU

74. Talanoa Hufanga S/"Big Nickel"  USC

93. Greg Newsome II CB Northwestern

106. Tommy Tremble TE Notre Dame

I would be OK with this if the Bills signed RT Williams and addressed D-line in Free Agency.

Gunner gonna see your selection at 93 overall and be like - whaaaaaat??????

• Like (+1) 1

I went on fast mode

Jaelan Phillips

EDGE Miami (FL)

Pete Werner

LB Ohio State

Brady Christensen

OT BYU

Robert Hainsey

OG Notre Dame

Tre McKitty

TE Georgia

Tre Brown

CB Oklahoma

Kayode Awosika

OT Buffalo

Carlos Basham Jr.

EDGE Wake Forest

I traded down from #30 down to #37 and added a few picks. Value wasn’t matching need so I figured it’d be wise to go down and add more picks for more value. 

Basham has all the tools necessary to be a top flight DE in the NFL. He may not even make it this far but I know that he is a sleeper and I could get him here. He can be a 10-12 sack per year EDGE rusher if he lives up to his God given potential.

Hunter Long

TE Boston College

It seems like he has top flight potential. Seemed like a really good spot to add a quality receiver here. Good value too. Big target for Josh, should be in good shape between him and Knox. Think Sweeney may do some damage this year as well, we’ll see. Has top 10 potential.

Marvin Wilson

DT Florida State

Tedarrell Slaton

DT Florida

I actually have Slaton above Wilson but I simply played the board. This is Sam Adams and Ted Washington all over again. These guys cannot be moved and they are decent pass rushers. May not put up gaudy numbers but they will create pressure. Between Boogie, Slaton and Wilson we would have a young and healthy DL, the sky is the limit for them. Throw them in there with Oliver and Epenesa and we got a young nuclei for dirt cheap. Dump all the expensive contracts and go for a youth movement here.

• Vomit 1

1186243913_ScreenShot2021-02-22at5_45_35PM.thumb.png.c8c5fcdd77577213003386fa93e3cbb0.png

Coverage Lb in rd 1, solid potential cb2 in rd 2, Giant space eater in rd 3, Big Nickel in rd 5, rounding out the draft with a PR/KR along with 2 developmental Edge rushers. I'd be ok with this. Wish I could have picked up a decent OL but it didn't fall that way.  

35 minutes ago, ndirish1978 said:

1186243913_ScreenShot2021-02-22at5_45_35PM.thumb.png.c8c5fcdd77577213003386fa93e3cbb0.png

Coverage Lb in rd 1, solid potential cb2 in rd 2, Giant space eater in rd 3, Big Nickel in rd 5, rounding out the draft with a PR/KR along with 2 developmental Edge rushers. I'd be ok with this. Wish I could have picked up a decent OL but it didn't fall that way.  

If you take Bolton do you move Edmunds to OLB? MLB is Bolton’s best fit imo. Have to wonder if McBeane will be ready to do that or not. Just curious. 

• Like (+1) 1