Jump to content

Mock Draft Simulator - channel your inner Brandon Beane and have fun


Recommended Posts

Doubt this would happen, but I had to pull the trigger:

 

1st: Travis Etienne RB Clemson

 

Trade down in 2nd:

 

3rd: Chazz Surratt LB North Carolina

 

Trade up in 3rd:

 

3rd: Tommy Tremble TE Norte Dame

 

This would be a great first three rounds IMO.

Edited by Special K
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Vomit 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Used fanspeak ... with one minor trade.  If it went like this it would be a miracle ....   30: R1 P30 TE Kyle Pitts - Florida 62: R2 P30 RB Najee Harris - Alabama 93: R3 P29 EDGE J

If you don't have 2 CBs in your mock draft, you're doing it wrong.

Posted Images

I did a LOT of trades (because where's the fun otherwise???) but this is my favorite result so far (most of these values are ludicrous but it's fun to dream!):

50: Jaelan Phillips, DE, Miami

71: Brevin Jordan, TE, Miami

98: Tyler Shelvin, NT, LSU

111: Nico Collins, WR, Michigan

116. Kellen Mond, QB, Texas A&M

117. Paulson Adebo, CB, Stanford

136. Ben Cleveland, OG, Georgia

137. Shaun Wade, CB/S, Ohio State

225. Jermar Jefferson, RB, Oregon State

 

Also added Tennessee's 2022 2nd rd. pick and LAR's 5th.

  • Like (+1) 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, glazeduck said:

I did a LOT of trades (because where's the fun otherwise???) but this is my favorite result so far (most of these values are ludicrous but it's fun to dream!):

50: Jaelan Phillips, DE, Miami

71: Brevin Jordan, TE, Miami

98: Tyler Shelvin, NT, LSU

111: Nico Collins, WR, Michigan

116. Kellen Mond, QB, Texas A&M

117. Paulson Adebo, CB, Stanford

136. Ben Cleveland, OG, Georgia

137. Shaun Wade, CB/S, Ohio State

225. Jermar Jefferson, RB, Oregon State

 

Also added Tennessee's 2022 2nd rd. pick and LAR's 5th.

Phillips was awful at UCLA. I'd rather have Carlos Basham.

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Phillips was awful at UCLA. I'd rather have Carlos Basham.

That was several years ago and he clearly had some personal stuff going on. He had a very good year at Miami and is a prototype stud DE. This is all for fun, so of course in real life all of that stuff will be vetted, if there's still red flags then of course you pass on him, but in real life (as long as those things check out) he's very likely a top-20 pick.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't watch college football, nor do I research the draft. In other words, I lack the knowledge to earn the right to an opinion. However, a 260 pound linebacker with between the tackles explosiveness has me drooling. I'm in for Zaven Collins.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I would be in favor of trading up to land a more sure-fire impact player either on offense or defense. Unlike years past, we don't have "too many holes to fill," assuming we resign our 2 OL. Trading up would allow us to possibly add a piece, either on defense or offense, to put us over the top. If we can't resign Milano, we get a comp pick correct? That can be used for depth at CB, OL, or even to draft Milano's replacement.

 

Id target the teens for a trade up:

 

Christian Barmore from Alabama for the DL - McD likes his versatile DL, and has shown he can never have enough. He's an impact-type player that can play different spots on the DL and give that group a boost.

 

Micah Parsons LB from Penn State - this guy can play 3-4/4-3, doesn't matter. He's a hard hitter and EXTREMELY physical. If we lose Milano, I would seriously consider trading up if he falls past 15.

 

The only player on offense that I think is a viable candidate to trade up for, based on where he's projected to go (late teens/early 20's) would be Kadarius Toney WR from Florida. I know we don't really have a "need" for a WR; however, I feel Toney is a player that if utilized with creativity can create mismatches every single game for opposing defenses. A true difference maker on the field in my opinion.

 

If either of those are available for a trade-up, I would highly consider it. We no longer are the same Bills team that has to fill holes all over the roster with the draft. I think we can be a bit more aggressive now and swing for the fences if we see a player we really like. We already have our franchise QB.

  • Like (+1) 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, bobobonators said:

I would be in favor of trading up to land a more sure-fire impact player either on offense or defense. Unlike years past, we don't have "too many holes to fill," assuming we resign our 2 OL. Trading up would allow us to possibly add a piece, either on defense or offense, to put us over the top. If we can't resign Milano, we get a comp pick correct? That can be used for depth at CB, OL, or even to draft Milano's replacement.

 

Id target the teens for a trade up:

 

Christian Barmore from Alabama for the DL - McD likes his versatile DL, and has shown he can never have enough. He's an impact-type player that can play different spots on the DL and give that group a boost.

 

Micah Parsons LB from Penn State - this guy can play 3-4/4-3, doesn't matter. He's a hard hitter and EXTREMELY physical. If we lose Milano, I would seriously consider trading up if he falls past 15.

 

The only player on offense that I think is a viable candidate to trade up for, based on where he's projected to go (late teens/early 20's) would be Kadarius Toney WR from Florida. I know we don't really have a "need" for a WR; however, I feel Toney is a player that if utilized with creativity can create mismatches every single game for opposing defenses. A true difference maker on the field in my opinion.

 

If either of those are available for a trade-up, I would highly consider it. We no longer are the same Bills team that has to fill holes all over the roster with the draft. I think we can be a bit more aggressive now and swing for the fences if we see a player we really like. We already have our franchise QB.

I'm a Penn State homer...so take it for what thats worth...but im not 100% sold on Parsons.  I know thats kinda controversial in my blue and white world- but he came in with great potential, displayed it a few times - enough to put some film up, didnt play this year, and has moderate potential to be a diva.  His on field performance (save a bowl game and a couple other games where he was phonominal) didnt live up to his hype.  I'd be happy with him, and i get the hype...but he is moderate to high risk/high reward in my opinion. Let someone else take the risk with this kid.

 

And Jayson Oweh...give me a break.  A ton of talent, but guy did not produce this year.  Smart to come out this year because another year like this one he could go undrafted.  Stay away unless you can get  him in the 3rd-4th round somehow.  Aaron Maybin is my projection for him ...

  • Thank you (+1) 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, JimBob2232 said:

I'm a Penn State homer...so take it for what thats worth...but im not 100% sold on Parsons.  I know thats kinda controversial in my blue and white world- but he came in with great potential, displayed it a few times - enough to put some film up, didnt play this year, and has moderate potential to be a diva.  His on field performance (save a bowl game and a couple other games where he was phonominal) didnt live up to his hype.  I'd be happy with him, and i get the hype...but he is moderate to high risk/high reward in my opinion. Let someone else take the risk with this kid.

 

And Jayson Oweh...give me a break.  A ton of talent, but guy did not produce this year.  Smart to come out this year because another year like this one he could go undrafted.  Stay away unless you can get  him in the 3rd-4th round somehow.  Aaron Maybin is my projection for him ...

Thanks to Maybin, whenever the Bills are linked to a Penn State player I place my Rolaids on the table next to me. Same thing goes for players from Clemson 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, RochesterLifer said:

I don't watch college football, nor do I research the draft. In other words, I lack the knowledge to earn the right to an opinion. However, a 260 pound linebacker with between the tackles explosiveness has me drooling. I'm in for Zaven Collins.

Just wait until @Virgil starts the TSW mock drafts!  Best thing in the off-season!

 

Last mock I did with this simulator, traded back and picked up an extra R3 (I only do the first 3 rounds)

36. Jayson Oweh,  Edge Penn State

61. Jay Tufele, DT USC

81. Jackson Carman, OT Clemson

91. Hunter Long, TE Boston College

 

Edited by TPS
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/5/2021 at 2:03 PM, Special K said:

Doubt this would happen, but I had to pull the trigger:

 

1st: Travis Etienne RB Clemson

 

Trade down in 2nd:

 

3rd: Chazz Surratt LB North Carolina

 

Trade up in 3rd:

 

3rd: Tommy Tremble TE Norte Dame

 

This would be a great first three rounds IMO.

Buffalo is not picking a RB in the first 4 picks let alone the 1st round. Put down the pipe.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MrSarcasm said:

Buffalo is not picking a RB in the first 4 picks let alone the 1st round. Put down the pipe.

 

In case you didn't read my post, I said "I doubt this will happen".

 

When I did the sim, Etienne actually made it all the way to pick 30, so I picked him...I don't believe he or Harris will be available at pick 30, nor do I think the Bills will take a RB, but if one of those two falls to pick 30, I believe it will be a consideration pending on what other players are on the board at that point....no need to get nasty.

  • Like (+1) 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Special K said:

 

In case you didn't read my post, I said "I doubt this will happen".

 

When I did the sim, Etienne actually made it all the way to pick 30, so I picked him...I don't believe he or Harris will be available at pick 30, nor do I think the Bills will take a RB, but if one of those two falls to pick 30, I believe it will be a consideration pending on what other players are on the board at that point....no need to get nasty.

Not nasty. Even if a RB is BPA they should not pick one.

 

Buffalo needs to go Oline not RB. RB is not the problem.

 

Having a great driver doesn't do squat for you if the car sucks. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...