Divisional Playoff round: Ravens at Bills on Saturday Night Football

YoloinOhio

54 minutes ago, r00tabaga said:

They wore throwback helmets at closed practice today I read on Twitter.

hmmm

🤨🤨🤨🤔🤔🤔

not that I saw.  

when I posted pictures earlier 

2 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

The good news is that we know there will be players playing football in bills uniforms on Saturday. 

will they?  🤔 

1 hour ago, JaCrispy said:

I’m thinking if the Bills had a better run D and running offense, they would be picked more often...hearing a lot people saying how one dimensional the Bills are...

I wish we could run better but I would rather be one dimensional in passing than running.

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, wjag said:

I could be wrong about the timing, but it was AFTER this game or the next, where the Ravens of 2020 returned to the Ravens of 2019.  I think they tried to make them into a conventional offense where Jackson dropped back more with the first intention to throw, vice run.  They went into a dip.  When they came out, they began running more than passing.  So I don't know if this tape helps much,

Ravens lost 3 straight against the Patriots, Titans and Steelers. They looked like the Ravens of 2019 because their next 5 games  were against the Cowboys, Browns, Jags, Giants and Bengals. They should’ve lost against the Browns ......only team above average they faced.

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

I’ll always pick pass heavy also but next season we really need to figure out how to run the ball to take some pressure off Josh. 

Also, Ravens have the best secondary we have seen all season. This will be a dogfight of a game 

Statistically they are bottom 5 in four Major categories versus 4wr sets. Have faith my fellow Rochesterian.
Nobody uses more 10 personnel than your Buffalo Bills.

• Like (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, r00tabaga said:

4C0D61A9-6B10-49AC-86B2-AAA2FEC993E9.jpeg

Boxers or briefs 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BillsfaninSB said:

I assumed teams practice in the jersey they will wear the upcoming weekend.    Ravens should have been in white.  I guess that is not a thing. 

Offenses and defenses don't typically wear the same unis in practice.  It would be like cats sleeping with dogs. 

I'm strangely comfortable with this game. Not like I feel like we are going to win but just feel like we can. 

I'm sure it has a lot to do with winning the other day and getting that monkey off our backs but I have this weird feeling of confidence with the team right now that they weren't happy with last week and the coaches are going to have a good plan in place. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Process said:

It's not because we went 13-3 this season???

It's not because we are widely considered a top 3 team in the NFL????

It's not because we have an elite, top 3 QB????

It's not because we came into the playoffs as the hottest team in the league???

I am glad you have a strangle feeling that we may actually have a chance to win this game. 

🤦‍♂️

Nope.  None of those matter in a win or go home game.

More to the point, every game this season I was tense and now I don't feel that way anymore.  They have more to accomplish but they have done a great job this year and should be set for a long time at GM, HC and QB so now, yes.  I feel strange having all of that after watching a team for 2 decades of waffling through the mediocrity patch.

• Like (+1) 1