WILD CARD Playoff 1/9/21 Bills vs. Colts PreGame Thread

I’m here to report that the nerves are a bit overwhelming right now. If things don’t go our way today, I still had a great time this regular season and this board was a big reason - game days were lit!! Most fun season in my memory. If we lose today I probably won’t be around for a bit, just gonna be too rough. I’ll be back once I’m over it though. LFG. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, wjag said:

Signing off until after the game.  Good luck to all of us.  This game is 25 years in the making. Glory is about to be restored. 

I as well. Even during the regular season I’m usually way too strung out for the game day threads. (But I reserve the right to reverse that policy dependent on circumstances, mood, BAC, etc...)

See you all on the flippity-flop!

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

I’m here to report that the nerves are a bit overwhelming right now. If things don’t go our way today, I still had a great time this regular season and this board was a big reason - game days were lit!! Most fun season in my memory. If we lose today I probably won’t be around for a bit, just gonna be too rough. I’ll be back once I’m over it though. LFG. 

Yolo- don’t you leave on us man. They can’t lose today. It’s not acceptable 

• Like (+1) 1