WILD CARD Playoff 1/9/21 Bills vs. Colts PreGame Thread

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Elevating doesn’t prevent signing by another team. Only signing to the active roster or protecting him on Tuesday (they protected Kenny Stills) 

OK.  Thanks.

1 minute ago, Peca27 said:

Anyone find Dodson being inactive interesting?  I thought he showed some decent athleticism when he played earlier in the year and at least performed well enough to get additional time.  I don't believe he got a snap against the Dolphins and seems to have lost his spot to Smith.  Thought he had potential as a spot starter but seems like he has fallen out of favor.    

I think Andre smith is more of a ST player as is Gilliam over Kroft. Colts have excellent returners, need the best ST players out there

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

They only showed him from about the knees up 

You should be able to triangulate cell phone signals or measure shadows at the particular latitude, longitude and time of day.   C’mon, man!

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Peca27 said:

Anyone find Dodson being inactive interesting?  I thought he showed some decent athleticism when he played earlier in the year and at least performed well enough to get additional time.  I don't believe he got a snap against the Dolphins and seems to have lost his spot to Smith.  Thought he had potential as a spot starter but seems like he has fallen out of favor.    

I like him, too - but one thing that has really emerged this season is big depth at LB.  I think the other guys just bring more versatility to the table.

4 minutes ago, Peca27 said:

Andre' Smith plays more special teams snaps.  Dodson did play ST last week against Miami, but they seem to like Smith better for that.

Just now, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

2 things I hope.

Knox makes a play or two when called on.

Frasier is ready for the screen game. We seem to have a pendant for giving up big plays with our aggressive D. We had a few last week against Miami.  The Colts offense with those backs just seem like a team to utilize it.

They do have a very strong screen game.  Also run a lot of 2 TE sets.

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

Run defense wins this game today.  We need them to step up big!

Well, our Offense will win this game. I don’t believe they can out score us. But run Defense will make it easier. 

By the way, all this talk about how great the Colts running game has been lately, but their last 7 opponents were the Lions, Bengals, Browns, Bears, Jets, Vikings and Jags. I ain’t scared.

Edited by buffaloboyinATL