WILD CARD Playoff 1/9/21 Bills vs. Colts PreGame Thread

11 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

This. I have come to accept that this team is good enough to overcome my superstitions.  It makes the games so much more relaxing. 

Yes, bro, we are good.

I said this upthread, but I just saw a stat on ESPN, where we’ve outscored our opponents 229 to 110 since week 12.

Edited by BillsFan619
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Anything can happen.  We're playing a very good team. I'm nervous as heck.  Going to be a dog fight

I definitely get what you’re saying.

That said, were dominating teams. Not saying that will dominate them today, but if we play to our standard, this will be a good win.

6 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Anything can happen.  We're playing a very good team. I'm nervous as heck.  Going to be a dog fight

I’m not nervous at all, I’m just excited for the game to get started!!

Lets go Bills!!!!

I just wanted to say good luck today boys, this board has been fantastic and you guys have shown nothing but respect for me. I will definitely stay around here, and if Buffalo wins today I will be rooting for them to go all the way

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 5

Just now, TylerD said:

I just wanted to say good luck today boys, this board has been fantastic and you guys have shown nothing but respect for me. I will definitely stay around here, and if Buffalo wins today I will be rooting for them to go all the way

Go Bills, can't say I wish the Colts luck. Enjoy your time here and here is to a great game and everyone getting out healthy!

• Thank you (+1) 1