WILD CARD Playoff 1/9/21 Bills vs. Colts PreGame Thread

5 minutes ago, boco357 said:

I am amongst others and share the sentiment of nervousness.  I can and believe we can all handle a loss, but I cannot handle the 7 months of talk of 0-3 for McDermott and Allen can't win a playoff game.  And hearing about the first ever 2 vs 7 playoff game and it's an upset.  

Dude, in a GDT!

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Omg 

The Chroise lives on!

Omg 

The Chroise lives on!

Omg 

The Chroise lives on!

Edited by Mark Vader

Bills 92 Colts 6 with a missed extra point  ....  

Actually I’m thinking Bills 34 Colts 17 with close for only about a quarter and then the show ponies come out and put them out of their misery ..... 

1 minute ago, RobbRiddick said:

The Colts make me nervous. There's nothing to hate about them. Their fans are nice, their coach is nice. Their QB doesn't even curse.

They have won a previous Super Bowl... there is something to hate. 

1 minute ago, RobbRiddick said:

The Colts make me nervous. There's nothing to hate about them. Their fans are nice, their coach is nice. Their QB doesn't even curse.

I think we’re in for a dogfight.  I agree, Hard not respect their team and fans.  

21 minutes ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

Guys I am so nervous....

Luckily I have my Crown Royal so that should help 

I am to buddy but this has been a great year and we got a QB finally and a great one. This team has been hot 13.3 while I think everyone is nervous about there team in the playoffs and I am too we still should win today this team is good. P.s time for Ed Oliver to show out stuff that middle 

• Like (+1) 1