Diggs and Beasley both practicing!

nato7412

Just now, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Don't bring Beasley back too soon and risk greater injury. Rest him up for the Steelers. If we can beat MIA 56-26 without him, we can beat IND as well.

I agree but if he's ready he should go, I trust the training staff.

• Like (+1) 13
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Don't bring Beasley back too soon and risk greater injury. Rest him up for the Steelers. If we can beat MIA 56-26 without him, we can beat IND as well.

These are the playoffs, lose you are out, you dont roll the dice. I would dress Beasley if he is close and maybe dont start him.  If it looks dicey put him in.

• Like (+1) 22

5 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

The dolphins game has zero impact on how this weekends game will then out 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

If the training staff says he can play...he plays. No way he’s missing this game if they clear him. Everyone is banged up this time of year. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, BillnutinHouston said:

To my recollection, the current regime has no history of rushing back injured players.

If anything they have been overly cautious, which I am totally fine with.

2 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Having a hard time trusting he's ready to go with DNP, DNP, DNP, DNP, and then just one limited practice before the game.

I get that, I think they may have been toying with the injury list, In Diggs' interview yesterday he said "don't believe everything you see" and gave a smile when asked about the injury report

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1