Playoff food thread

YoloinOhio

We live in ca so we ordered picassos and andersons custard from goldbelly, I make wings all the time but have made them twice this year for games and we've most both, badly(ten and az) so they won't be on the menu any time soon. Beef on weck for the steelers game was a good one, may do that again for a later game if applicable🙏 Oh also ive had a bison dip in the freezer for a while now but I think im gonna save that for sabres opening night!

39 minutes ago, BillnutinHouston said:

I'll be too nervous to eat.

Same. I’m planning to make Stromboli and smoked wings but likely will not eat until after the game. Hopefully won’t be eating my feelings!

Edited by YoloinOhio

43 minutes ago, nato7412 said:

We live in ca so we ordered picassos and andersons custard from goldbelly, I make wings all the time but have made them twice this year for games and we've most both, badly(ten and az) so they won't be on the menu any time soon. Beef on weck for the steelers game was a good one, may do that again for a later game if applicable🙏 Oh also ive had a bison dip in the freezer for a while now but I think im gonna save that for sabres opening night!

I ordered some Anderson's Beef on Weck back in October and it was awesome! Just like I remembered! How was the Picasso's? 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Rocky Landing said:

I guess I'm going to resume my quest for a store that sells Genesee Cream Ale in Los Angeles. Maybe this will be the year...

They went throwback with the Cream Ale ‘hand grenade’ bottles a few summers ago. 12 Horse Ale too.

Great ice-cold yardbeers for lawnmowin season.

To answer the OP; house wings. Thinking maybe go char-b-q on the grill for the occasion.

Mm. Now I want wings and beers. To be fair, I always want wings and beers.

44 minutes ago, BillnutinHouston said:

I'll be too nervous to eat.

I thought I’d be calm for the last game.....until we got near kickoff. It took a long time to get my appetite back, but then I got too giddy to eat! My liquid appetite was somehow unaffected. 

I have to decide between my remaining Sahlens hot dogs and the beef on weck I wanted to do last week. The nachos are almost a certainty! 

My major problem is the inability to invite a decent size crowd. This SUCKS! Our next door neighbor is from WNY.  I may do grilled wings and beef on weck and deliver since they will be able to watch at home. You need sufficient people to make it worth the effort. 

Menu is uncertain, but I know for sure my new Bills flag will be flying! How the family missed so many years of hints is beyond me, but I got myself one for Christmas!