Week 17 Regular Season finale Bills vs Dolphins PreGame Thread

22 minutes ago, CNYfan said:

The Dolphins are good at Defense

I’m to a point where this only matters when Matt Barkley and the backups are in the game.   

The only thing that has slowed down this offense has been an injured Josh Allen in a shoulder harness and the Steelers Defense for one half. 

1 hour ago, Cheektowaga Chad said:

What I want more than the 2 seed (but gives us the 2 seed)

To go 6-0 in the division - that to me is sweeter than the 2 seed

The division record is nice but means nothing today.  The second seed means something in the playoffs.  The good news is win today and both are achieved.

• Like (+1) 3

I know the game is virtually meaningless, but the Bills get Mad when they’re proclaimed underdogs! Now they know they’ve only go 30 minutes to smash the fish. Should be an entertaining 1st Half!

1 minute ago, Just Joshin' said:

The division record is nice but means nothing today.  The second seed means something in the playoffs.  The good news is win today and both are achieved.

A 1st EVER Division SWEEP means Everything!

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Chandler#81 said:

I know the game is virtually meaningless, but the Bills get Mad when they’re proclaimed underdogs! Now they know they’ve only go 30 minutes to smash the fish. Should be an entertaining 1st Half!

You think will play our starters the whole half ?

1 minute ago, D. L. Hot-Flamethrower said:

The weather is not a big deal today, mid 30s, cloudy and no wind. Pretty much like if we had to play in Hawaii today, mid 70s, sunny...no problem.

looks like that precipitation won’t really materialize, huh

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, D. L. Hot-Flamethrower said:

The weather is not a big deal today, mid 30s, cloudy and no wind. Pretty much like if we had to play in Hawaii today, mid 70s, sunny...no problem.

No big deal for 

us 😎

them 🥶

Edited by Putin
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Well, the Bills have chosen to gamble. We'll see how this turns out.

Allen and diggs won't play more than one or two series max. Same thing as jets last year. 

We are not sitting a CB and then playing our franchise qb and all pro WR all game.

Don't worry.

• Like (+1) 1