Week 17 Regular Season finale Bills vs Dolphins PreGame Thread

2 minutes ago, Putin said:

If you don’t want to play Allen and Diggs then dont even dress then , don’t just bring them in for few plays and risk injury just for some personal record, 

You don't think personal records have meaning or motivation factors to them? They may be personal records, but don't you think the team wants them as well? To be honest, I have gone back and forth all week. I still don't have an answer. Just happy it's not my call.

2 minutes ago, LyndonvilleBill said:

You don't think personal records have meaning or motivation factors to them? They may be personal records, but don't you think the team wants them as well? To be honest, I have gone back and forth all week. I still don't have an answer. Just happy it's not my call.

I hate to be a killjoy but while they may have some meaning and motivation I have to think coming out of this game with the best chance to win a playoff game would be be more meaningful and a bigger motivation 

• Thank you (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

In a rare positive development (living in jaguar country) we’re getting the game on locally as Maronnes’ Swan Song game is the late game! 😉👍

Better hope the Bills wrap up before Jags kickoff.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I hate to be a killjoy but while they may have some meaning and motivation I have to think coming out of this game with the best chance to win a playoff game would be be more meaningful and a bigger motivation 

Your never a killjoy. I appreciate all of your posts and info. I can only imagine this same conversation between Sean and the players all week. I guess we will find out soon the direction they decide to go. 11:30 for the active roster, right??

12 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Nfl GameDay says Tua will have 224 passing yards? In what world? Maybe I'll eat my words later but 224?

But it's Cynthia Frelund.  She is so horribly annoying and has nothing to back up any of her "projections."  Not to mention how annoying it is that all of her totals are 224, 59, etc.  Everyone else in the world would simply round up to the nearest 5.  Everything she says is useless.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Injuries can happen I get it.

But I trust "The Process ".

There is a reason that I am not an NFL coach.   

This team is special and they have a mission and that is a Championship.   I expect most starters to play until the game is in control. 

"You play to win the game "!

What would happen if you rest our starters and suffer a key injury and lose.   

Stay hungry...let's keep the momentum going and go get this win.

Let's go Buffalo!