Jump to content

Jets tell Gase he will be fired after next week's game


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I mean he hasn't been doing as well the last two weeks.

Seems to be a curious way to do business, but this is the Jets we are talking about.    

Posted Images

7 hours ago, ticketssince61 said:

Gase was such an awful hire.

 

It is amazing that they would hire a coach who had just fired for failing miserably

I mean hey, after all, he's "coaching to where football is going." So there's that.

Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Xwnyer said:

Really want to see the Jets beat the cheats this weekend what a fitting end them winning 3 in a row to end season and another dagger stuck into BB a and the cheats

 

 

This^^^

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Freddie's Dead said:

 

Yes, but he was replaced with Anthony Lynn as an interim coach for the last game.  They didn't have him coach as a lame duck.  Totally different situation.

Didnt rex let his brother basically manage the team for a week after he found this out? Help him "build his resume" kind of thing

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, BillsShredder83 said:

Didnt rex let his brother basically manage the team for a week after he found this out? Help him "build his resume" kind of thing

 

No. Rex told them, "Just fire me now," so they did and then named Anthony Lynn as interim HC. Not sure if Rob was even around for the final game.

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, WhoTom said:

 

No. Rex told them, "Just fire me now," so they did and then named Anthony Lynn as interim HC. Not sure if Rob was even around for the final game.

 

 

 

 

He wasn't. Rob went too. The rest of the staff served out the week. 

  • Thank you (+1) 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

🤣

 

 

 

You sometimes wonder if Bill Belichick's nose doesn't grow longer like Pinocchio during these pressers.

But maybe he's sincere.  Fro this https://nypost.com/2020/12/29/sudden-adam-gase-to-patriots-buzz-is-ignoring-big-issue/

Bill Belichick is always very complimentary of Gase, too, as he was again Tuesday during a conference call with Jets reporters.

“I think Adam’s done a great job this year of continuing to improve the team with coaching,” Belichick said. “As usual, his excellent game plan and play-calling are problems for the defense. This is a team that’s gotten better.”

 

I mean, I guess they've gotten better because they've now won a couple games.  But I don't see how you can look at Tannehill BG and AG (before Gase, and after Gase) and look at Sam Darnold's first year and next two years, and say "Wow, that Gase, whatta QB development genius"

  • Thank you (+1) 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, BillsShredder83 said:

Didnt rex let his brother basically manage the team for a week after he found this out? Help him "build his resume" kind of thing

'Skip the Dishes' receipts are not considered resume builders...unless you're the driver.

53 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I've been onto one of my contacts at the UK Foreign Office today. Hoping to get a direct line to the US Embassy. I can still talk Woody out of it folks!

Do you have any drag with Goodell and the Pegulas?  Some of the TSW members want to see Christian Wade. 😁

  • Haha (+1) 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Do you have any drag with Goodell and the Pegulas?  Some of the TSW members want to see Christian Wade. 😁

 

http://i1.cdnds.net/14/10/618x905/showbiz-christian-wade-centrefold.jpg

 

I mean..... who can blame them.....🥰

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

You sometimes wonder if Bill Belichick's nose doesn't grow longer like Pinocchio during these pressers.

But maybe he's sincere.  Fro this https://nypost.com/2020/12/29/sudden-adam-gase-to-patriots-buzz-is-ignoring-big-issue/

Bill Belichick is always very complimentary of Gase, too, as he was again Tuesday during a conference call with Jets reporters.

“I think Adam’s done a great job this year of continuing to improve the team with coaching,” Belichick said. “As usual, his excellent game plan and play-calling are problems for the defense. This is a team that’s gotten better.”

 

BB wants Gase to continue coaching the Jets just as much as we want Gase to continue coaching the Jets, for the exact same reason.

 

  • Thank you (+1) 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...