Week 16 Postgame Thread Bills @ Pats*

Chandler#81

Shocked and surprised. When you look at the historical data of intra-divisional games, blowouts are the exception. And I honestly wasn’t expecting us to make it look so easy against that defense. Yeah, I know Gilmore was out, etc., but still, Josh carved them up all night because Bellyache had ZERO answers on the D side of the ball. Zero. None. Zilch. Nada. Never so happy to be so wrong about a pregame prediction of a close game. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

It's not HC Bill Belichick's fault it's whatever ####### manages the cap/drafts/and signs FA whoever that is.

For sure.  Why is trying to insinuate he doesn't have much to work with, he's the GM.

I usually don't comment on his comments but that was bad.

Wow, I feel like I'm dreaming and someone might pinch me and wake me from this wonderment.  The Bills are 12-3, firing on all cylinders and steamrolling teams heading into the playoffs???   After all the years suffering through the tough times this amount of good fortune is almost hard to comprehend!  But, hey, I think I can find a way to get used to it.   GO BILLS - making Buffalo PROUD!!!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

He'd know nut-cutting his family owns a pistachio farm. 😉

1 minute ago, The Wiz said:

Wow.  Cam's post game presser was like watching someone told you you just got fired, your goldfish died and your cat died from choking on the goldfish.

Just completely demoralized or just doesn't care.

I mean I feel for the guy he got broken playing for Carolina and this is probably it for him.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1