Week 16: Sunday Games Around the League

1 minute ago, Motorin' said:

He can't advance the ball past the line of scrimmage, fumble and then throw a pass. 

If he's behind the line of scrimmage he can throw a pass. 

OK that's what I thought. I still haven't seen the play in question by the way. Did Baker advance beyond the line of scrimmage before the fumble?

16 minutes ago, Watkins101 said:

If we win out, colts win, browns win, and titans lose, we would face the titans in the first round.

That is the one matchup I absolutely do not want in the first round.    Based on what I saw today from the Colts, I think the Titans will win their division and the Colts may sneak in as a wildcard instead of the Browns or Dolphins.

Just now, Big C said:

OK that's what I thought. I still haven't seen the play in question by the way. Did Baker advance beyond the line of scrimmage before the fumble?

It was a qb sneak, he got almost 1 yard, and a defender cam around the edge and knocked the ball out. It popped to Kareem Hunt who advanced it about anther yard or two picking up the first down. 

But the ball was knock out of Baker's arms while he was holding it like a RB.

2 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Also, on MVP watch: 

Mahomes looked pretty rough today. One horrible INT, couldn’t move the ball well against the Falcons, and tried to give them the game at the end with a horrible throw. 

he threw the game winning TD

4 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

It was a qb sneak, he got almost 1 yard, and a defender cam around the edge and knocked the ball out. It popped to Kareem Hunt who advanced it about anther yard or two picking up the first down. 

But the ball was knock out of Baker's arms while he was holding it like a RB.

Thank you. I have been debating my friends on this for a while and I finally got to pull up the replay. Pretty clear to me.