Week 16: Saturday Games Thread TB at Detroit, SF at Zona, Mia at LV nightcap

3 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

It sure as hell better be lol.  I have Allen, Diggs, Beasley, and Moss (yes, I am a homer idiot fantasy owner).

I hope we come out and oppose our will and win us both our league titles!

I have Diggs, Moss and Bass also in my championship. Homer until the end as well so salute. Heck Diggs and Bass got me here.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Simon said:

If you ain't going to call it on Agholor for pushing off before, you don't get that flag out then.

The weird thing is it's the back judge's call both times and on that second he was pulling the flag before he even had time to mentally process that it was a penalty

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

Everyone who isn’t a Dolphins fans: “the Dolphins offense is concerning with Tua.”

Dolphins fans: “no, it’s because he doesn’t have any help. He’s totally fine and still a god.” 

Ryan Fitzpatrick: “What’s a ‘Tua’?”

it is interesting to hear miami

fans  on Twitter “defend” Tua by blaming Chan for bad play-calling and blaming the bad receivers. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, That's No Moon said:

I get what you are saying, but the choice was either making the dolphins score a TD or give them about 40 fewer seconds to kick a FG to beat you.

No guarantee that they wouldnt have scored a TD either but playing the way they did to take a 2 point lead with the amount of time left didn't make sense.

Any competent defense should be able to stop a team from getting into field goal range with only 19 seconds left and no time outs.

10 minutes ago, gordong said:

Tua is a star Qb???   94 yards

What a difference a month makes. Even a few weeks ago there were some high IQ individuals here screaming about how the Fins were the better team and that Tua was a star in the making. There were even some real life talking heads that were joining in, it nearly seemed to gain some traction here. And then we walloped the Chargers, Niners, Steelers, won the AFC East, etc.

Tua sucks.