FNF- Christmas Special, Vikings at Saints

whatdrought

Just now, HOUSE said:

All of them were pure luck

I'd rather be lucky than good, particularly in FF finals.

That said, my opponent's most dangerous players after the Sunday afternoon games would be Rodgers and Diggs. In a Machiavellian sense, starting Allen over Kyler Murray would minimize the amount of damage Diggs can do to me. His receiving TD's would only be worth 2 points difference if I have his QB. That strategy led to a close win earlier in the year when I had Murray go against Hopkins. 

7 minutes ago, Ralonzo said:

I'd rather be lucky than good, particularly in FF finals.

That said, my opponent's most dangerous players after the Sunday afternoon games would be Rodgers and Diggs. In a Machiavellian sense, starting Allen over Kyler Murray would minimize the amount of damage Diggs can do to me. His receiving TD's would only be worth 2 points difference if I have his QB. That strategy led to a close win earlier in the year when I had Murray go against Hopkins. 

Allen is the play. 350+ and 3+tds. Bank it.

• Thank you (+1) 1

In my fantasy finals and I have Kamara.  Great start.  Some fantasy football advice and thoughts on the below would be appreciated:

Can play two of the WRs with Sanders (Eagles) or Bell (Chiefs) or all three of the WRs below.

Metcalf (Seahawks) against Rams (and Ramsey who held him in check the last time they played)

Sanders (Eagles) against Cowboys (poor rushing defense)

Bell (Chiefs) against Falcons

Diggs (Go Bills) against Pats

Ridley (Falcons) against Chiefs

7 minutes ago, jahnyc said:

In my fantasy finals and I have Kamara.  Great start.  Some fantasy football advice and thoughts on the below would be appreciated:

Can play two of the WRs with Sanders (Eagles) or Bell (Chiefs) or all three of the WRs below.

Metcalf (Seahawks) against Rams (and Ramsey who held him in check the last time they played)

Diggs and Ridley, then probably Sanders... Metcalf is scary against Ramsey... 

3 hours ago, whatdrought said:

Kamara, Jefferson, and Thielen starting in my fantasy super bowl. 

good start so far!

Don’t know if someone has already said this, but with this Friday night game, there’s been football played on every day of the week this season.

1 hour ago, jahnyc said:

DK

Diggs

Bell

1 hour ago, jahnyc said:

I like Sanders over Bell and Ridley. Without Gilmore I would give the nod to Diggs, but there's weather. But man, Diggs is Allen's first and second read on some plays. Probably would go Sanders, Ridley, Diggs.

Thanks for all of the responses.  I am worried to play Metcalf, but has been so good this season.  Will probably bench him for this week's (and final) match-up and hope I don't regret it.  At least Kamara has given me a nice cushion for minor mistakes.  He was awesome today.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, jahnyc said:

Sanders diggs Ridley, or pretty much anyone honestly with the lead you have 

• Like (+1) 1