FNF- Christmas Special, Vikings at Saints

whatdrought

Just now, Warcodered said:

How many weeks after coming back from having broken ribs is he still going to have broken ribs?

When the talking heads fall in love with a QB, the excuses are endless. We heard all season how Carson Wentz’s problems were all the fault of his o-line and receivers—then the Eagles put an NFL quarterback under center...

1 minute ago, dma0034 said:

The mixed feelings of having Kamara in one Championship and playing against him in my other championship lol

I'm not gonna stop sweating all weekend. Gotta pile up a big lead by the Sunday afternoon games, because then I got Corey Davis and Tyler Bass up against Rodgers and Diggs in the 2 night games 😱

2 minutes ago, mannc said:

When the talking heads fall in love with a QB, the excuses are endless. We heard all season how Carson Wentz’s problems were all the fault of his o-line and receivers—then the Eagles put an NFL quarterback under center...

I mean Jalen Hurts runs more and but I'm not putting too much stock into a hot rookie without enough games for teams to gameplan for him.

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

I mean Jalen Hurts runs more and but I'm not putting too much stock into a hot rookie without enough games for teams to gameplan for him.

Not saying Hurts is the truth yet, but the Eagles’ offense has instantly turned into a better than average unit after 9 games of awfulness.

34 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

If Kamara becomes available with Saints Rebuild (100M over the cap next year). I would LOVE him on this team. 

I wish Breece Hall (Iowa State) was eligible for upcoming draft. I’d rather the Bills keep building through the draft.

Edited by Solomon Grundy
  • Like (+1) 1