FNF- Christmas Special, Vikings at Saints

whatdrought

20 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

I would not have hated having that 3rd first half touchdown. 

Yeah, Kamara needs to hit home runs or he gets vultured by Murray and Hill. Need to pile it up now.

I have him and Thielen going against Sanders this game.

Edit: Kamara open at the sticks, lets throw it to purple instead 🤬

Edited by Ralonzo
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

If Taysom Hill is the next QB for the Saints that ain't great for them.

I can’t recall a year when more teams are going into the off-season needing a QB.  Easier to list the teams that don’t need one...

1 minute ago, BillsfaninChicago said:

If I live a thousand years I will never understand the absolute obsession with Cousins before he signed with the Vikings. 

We were desperate, that’s what watching Jeff Tuel and EJ Manuel will do. I think we’re all thrilled we ended up with Josh, but guys like Cousins and Alex Smith looked promising after what we’d been through. 

1 minute ago, SirAndrew said:

We were desperate, that’s what watching Jeff Tuel and EJ Manuel will do. I think we’re all thrilled we ended up with Josh, but guys like Cousins and Alex Smith looked promising after what we’d been through. 

I'd take Alex Smith over Kirk. Alex knows how to win much better. But I'll take josh over both of them.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, SirAndrew said:

Didn't want any FA quarterback. By definition, at least one other team has decided that the guy is not the answer. Best you can hope is a Tyrod situation where the guy was on the bench not taking snaps so he's something of an unknown quantity.

• Like (+1) 1