Dwayne Haskins "Private Birthday Party for Girlfriend" (featuring large handfuls of cash, but not a strip club) [edited title]

Mango

He won't be on the WFT next season.. that's for sure.  Ron Rivera really dislikes him but is forced to use him if Smith is unavailable.

But Haskins is partying himself out of the NFL completely...which is pretty lame.  His family and "handlers" should be concerned.

2 minutes ago, zow2 said:

He won't be on the WFT next season.. that's for sure.  Ron Rivera really dislikes him but is forced to use him if Smith is unavailable.

But Haskins is partying himself out of the NFL completely...which is pretty lame.  His family and "handlers" should be concerned.

Odds are WFT just pays him out his last two seasons by just cutting him and eats the dead cap. I think he then gets signed as a backup and gets cut before his career ends. Unless this kid gets a massive attitude change he is going to be lucky to even be in the league in 2 years. 

Just now, DrDawkinstein said:

We all pay for sex, one way or another.

I get the Charlie Sheen motto of you don't pay the girls for sex you pay them to leave, but if you are a young, famous, decent looking millionaire you shouldn't be paying C-list strippers for sex unless you are a massive dork. 

7 minutes ago, billsfan89 said:

And not for nothing these girls are fairly average looking. I guess I would expect a professional athlete to be able to pull down better girls than this. But I guess during a pandemic the A-list girls maybe are staying home?

How old are the girls - look like teenagers. Yikes! 

These guys just don't understand. They are put in a situation to be the face of the franchise. Many of them are not mature enough to handle that responsibility and many are not capable of putting it together on Sundays. He will be fighting to make a roster in a year or two.

22 hours ago, Mango said:

Also, can we talk about the fact that he gave them all his own t-shirts/jerserys? Does the dude just travel with his own merch to give out to hookers? 

It is like the Derek Jeter gift baskets.  Thank you for sleeping with me, here are your parting gifts, the limousine will drive you home.  Covid concerns not withstanding, he is a young, single man and should be able to have fun without judgement.  I prefer this to the athletes who have channeled their inner Cosby, in the past.  

Edited by buffaloboyinATL
  • Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, Southtown Tommy said:

How old are the girls - look like teenagers. Yikes

These guys just don't understand. They are put in a situation to be the face of the franchise. Many of them are not mature enough to handle that responsibility and many are not capable of putting it together on Sundays. He will be fighting to make a roster in a year or two.

In one of the pics the girl tags them. One of them is actually in their senior year at UDel and runs track. Thought that was pretty wild actually. 

1 minute ago, Southtown Tommy said:

How old are the girls - look like teenagers. Yikes! 

If he didn't have attitude issues I think he could at least hang on a few more years as a backup. He has a 1 to 1 TD to INT ratio and a 61% completion percentage in two seasons. On the field he isn't tragic and if he was a good citizen he probably would just be on their bench for another year or two while he has a guaranteed rookie deal. But if you have a bad attitude and you are mediocre then you aren't going to last long in the league. Some team will sign him as a backup in 2021 but odds are if he continues to have a bad attitude he will be cut and then maybe not even be in the league in 2022.

6 minutes ago, Mango said:

In one of the pics the girl tags them. One of them is actually in their senior year at UDel and runs track. Thought that was pretty wild actually. 

Let's hope she's not an education or criminal justice major (because all the education she's been working to pay for is pretty much wasted at this point).  If it's law she can probably consider it an internship.

Edited by That's No Moon

42 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

This kid is a fool. 
Your career is already on the rocks, coaches have questioned your maturity. And you finally get a shot to win your job back and impress future teams on your growth and then you go do this. He’ll be out of the league when his rookie deal ends 

Is selfishness considered a sin? If not, it should be.

48 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

This is right in line with how Snyder runs that organization.

They have prostitutes on the NFL payroll, flying on the team plane.

He just learned it from watching Dan.

Is this true? On the NFL payroll?  Amazing.   How did Snyder survive as a team owner with the woke NFL?   If this is true and the owners dont force him out this off-season then the NFL is nothing but disingenuous hypocrites. 

Hey...leave the man alone.

He threw for 295 yards and a TD.

Never mind that he also threw 2 INTs, his team never led at any point of the entire game and he lost the game.

I almost hit 300 yards!! Time to make it rain!!

So glad we have Allen. I can't even picture this dude doing this. He is probably already at home reviewing game film. Ain't nobody got time for some ho's at the club.

Edited by matter2003
  • Like (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, billsfan89 said:

And not for nothing these girls are fairly average looking. I guess I would expect a professional athlete to be able to pull down better girls than this. But I guess during a pandemic the A-list girls maybe are staying home?

He's wasting his ten minutes of fame in the NFL on these girls?  He's even dimmer than he appears.

3 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Is this true? On the NFL payroll?  Amazing.   How did Snyder survive as a team owner with the woke NFL?   If this is true and the owners dont force him out this off-season then the NFL is nothing but disingenuous hypocrites. 

Trying to dig up that "bombshell" Washington Post article from this summer. But yeah, in it they talk about "strange women" being on the flights and on the team's payroll.

That wont get him in "woke" trouble, as you call it. If the women were willing, consenting, adult sex-workers, then nothing too "un-woke" about it. Unlike the sexual harassment of the women who were legitimately trying to work in that hellhole of an office.

If the owners havent forced him out already, it looks like they never will.