Week 16: Bills at Pats on MNF

YoloinOhio

Not Bills related but this is an interesting stat

Matthew Stafford has started 166 games in his NFL career. He has been accompanied by a 100-yard rusher in 11 of them.

5 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

All the teammates are having fun together and then you look off to the side and see Trent Murphy sitting next to his dead deer....

Well Frazer says he is taking his benching well and prepping to play if the Bills need him.

• Like (+1) 1

ESPN, showing some Bills love in their week 16 predictions:

Bold prediction: Predicting a Bills win in Foxborough isn't enough? In this resounding victory, Buffalo's Josh Allen will surpass the 400-yard passing mark as the Bills complete their first sweep of the reigning AFC East champions since 1999. -- Marcel Louis-Jacques

Louis-Jacques' pick: Bills 27, Patriots 7
Reiss' pick: Bills 27, Patriots 17

2 hours ago, hemma said:

If any of you are employed as a Prison Warden and looking for a new punishment,

consider putting a replay of last week's Fins vs Patriots game on a loop.

I just watched it & it's awful. 

Try it.

I saw funny game week breakdown videos and the dolphins portion seemed like the Fins had a lot of breaks go their way.

On 12/22/2020 at 11:19 AM, SydneyBillsFan said:

I just typed 'Bawstin' into Google Maps - nothing came up.

Then i paused and thought about it for a second...

(Go easy on me - i'm an Aussie!)

🤣 All Good. It’s a mimick of the Bostononians speak

36 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

I'm glad we played a day earlier than normal and are playing again a day later. 

This Christmas day off is well-deserved.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Yep.  And hopefully the Miami game is meaningless.

• Like (+1) 1

Look at the main page and direct you’re Saturday attention to Patriots 2021 outlook.  It’s a joke as if they are going to make it back to playoffs in 2021.  Half baked reporting as if they have the draft capital (Sal said the other day they don’t even have a 2nd, or 3rd round pick in the 2021 draft).

The nice part is we should bury them Monday night, but they finish with the Jets so they should finish 7-9.  This is great as they won’t get a high enough pick to get a real star by the odds.  They have some $, but with the cap going down,  OT enough to replenish their talent with free agency.  Ghoul laugh 🤓😤👻 🧟‍♂️🤷‍♂️

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, machine gun kelly said:

Look at the main page and direct you’re Saturday attention to Patriots 2021 outlook.  It’s a joke as if they are going to make it back to playoffs in 2021.  Half baked reporting as if they have the draft capital (Sal said the other day they don’t even have a 2nd, or 3rd round pick in the 2021 draft).

The nice part is we should bury them Monday night, but they finish with the Jets so they should finish 7-9.  This is great as they won’t get a high enough pick to get a real star by the odds.  They have some $, but with the cap going down,  OT enough to replenish their talent with free agency.  Ghoul laugh 🤓😤👻 🧟‍♂️🤷‍♂️

To me, the major different between this off-season and the ones of the past twenty years is: Who wants to go there? What is the competitive edge? The days of flocking to NE to try and ride Brady’s coattails to a ring are gone. They’ve lost the sell. I think there are much more attractive places for players to sign than the notoriously strict/boring Patriots. The money better be right, because I think for the first time in a long time, they’re going to be losing out on talent to other franchises for equal 💰 money. 

• Like (+1) 8

1 hour ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

To me, the major different between this off-season and the ones of the past twenty years is: Who wants to go there? What is the competitive edge? The days of flocking to NE to try and ride Brady’s coattails to a ring are gone. They’ve lost the sell. I think there are much more attractive places for players to sign than the notoriously strict/boring Patriots. The money better be right, because I think for the first time in a long time, they’re going to be losing out on talent to other franchises for equal 💰 money. 

I think this is a great point. They are in a hole, no idea how they are getting themselves out it beyond sucking for a few years to shed contracts and acquire assets for a top to bottom rebuild.