Week 16: Bills at Pats on MNF

YoloinOhio

Just now, PatsFanNH said:

Lou said (nicely) what fans on every message board been saying for over a month which is “OMG CAM SUCKS! I could throw it better than him! Please put Stidham in!!”

oh I know but I find weird things amusing like BBs tone and sarcasm.

BB was basically telling Lou to STFU.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, CaliBills said:

image.png.8e9c02d0a37907af818954e7e1bd6c9b.png

Just bought this shirt and cant wait to sport it!!!!!  

Ok can someone explain to me why Bills fans were putting themselves threw tables on purpose? I would think one would have to be extremely drunk to do something like that.

• Haha (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, TBBills Fan said:

oh I know but I find weird things amusing like BBs tone and sarcasm.

BB was basically telling Lou to STFU.

Agreed it is funny. There's a difference between asking a question, and repeating it because you don't get the answer you want. I have no idea who that reporter is, but how could he be in any doubt that perhaps the greatest coach in football history is aware of the big picture and doesn't need tips?

Cam is washed and has been since the TJ Watt hit. It was a brutal hit. Watching him in Carolina after his throw strength had disappeared. It's looks like he's throwing shotput now. Whatever your take on his accuracy across his career he had  a strong arm prior to that Watt hit.

Edited by Seoulofstone
Grammar
  • Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Ok can someone explain to me why Bills fans were putting themselves threw tables on purpose? I would think one would have to be extremely drunk to do something like that.

Well the last guy we had jump from a high height ended up falling from the upper deck to the lower deck and hurting other people.

This way we only hurt ourselves at a much lower height.  Just being safe for others.

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

4 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

yep, I’m going with passionate and dedicated.

why can’t it be all of the above? 

56 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

I seen a clip with a bills fan doing it to a baby...(putting the baby through a table)

I don't get it..but I chalk it up as what some fans do.....redskins fans dress up in dresses and wear a pig nose...bills fans put themselves thru tables...

26 minutes ago, Seoulofstone said:

Agreed it is funny. There's a difference between asking a question, and repeating it because you don't get the answer you want. I have no idea who that reporter is, but how could he be in any doubt that perhaps the greatest coach in football history is aware of the big picture and doesn't need tips?

Cam is washed and has been since the TJ Watt hit. It was a brutal hit. Watching him in Carolina after his throw strength had disappeared. It's looks like he's throwing shotput now. Whatever your take on his accuracy across his career he had  a strong arm prior to that Watt hit.

He is a former major league player for the red Sox. Lou Merloni. For some reason BB gives him a hard time in general.

Edited by Ghost_002!
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillsFan619 said:

I can’t speak for everybody, but for me, I want them to have the number two seed. It guarantees us two home playoff games and it guarantees that we don’t play the Chiefs until the AFC championship game. And, on the outside chance that the Chiefs have an upset loss, we could host the AFC championship.

Yep this is where I'm at. Let the 7th seed work itself out.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, PatsFanNH said:

Lou said (nicely) what fans on every message board been saying for over a month which is “OMG CAM SUCKS! I could throw it better than him! Please put Stidham in!!”

What's that staple play New England has had forever? Y Hoss Juke or Y Juke Hoss?  The one where Brady play action faked a handoff then just throws the ball to a spot 4 feet off the ground, seven yards downfield exactly between the hashes? And every Pats WR from Troy Brown to Edelman could run and catch it with their eyes closed?  Can he at least throw that one?

1 hour ago, PatsFanNH said:

It started with some drunk people.  Someone filmed it.  People found it funny.  It caught media waves.  It became a fad. Drunk people do stupid stuff.

Edited by Scott7975

10 minutes ago, Heathcliff said:

to drinking... 😜

2 minutes ago, Michael1962 said:

Or passionate, dedicated, and drunk.

Some of the most passionate and dedicated people I know are usually drunk.  I trust those people, they can't lie to you.

• Like (+1) 4

I want to see Buffalo completly dismantle the Patriots on national Tv the way they used to do to us during the draught.  Allen getting 5 Tds and 400 yards would be the national undressing Bill quite frankly deserves.

Edited by Mat68
  • Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 1