Week 15 Around The League

6 minutes ago, mannc said:

Well, the Jets are going to have to assess Darnold, as will any team that is thinking about trading for him.  And based on the available evidence, he's not very good.

I am not ready to write Darnold off. But I think he probably needs a new start. 

Just now, SCBills said:

Mahomes out here doing a whole bunch of manic nonsense but no one will ever call him on it. 

He’s built up enough cred to get a few mulligan plays, but my goodness...

That back across throw to Kelce was an awful decision. If it is 4th down and you are behind in the final 4 minutes, sure. Up by 7 with 5 mins of the first half left? Never take that throw.

2 minutes ago, Playoffs? said:

How long after Sunday of week 17 will it take for Gase to be canned?

”Adam, we’d like to thank you for helping us tank this season... but get the f@ck out of here now, and please don’t ever come back to NYC.”

just runs gore up the middle. never goes for it - kicks fg

woopppps spoke to soon

Edited by balln

2 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

That back across throw to Kelce was an awful decision. If it is 4th down and you are behind in the final 4 minutes, sure. Up by 7 with 5 mins of the first half left? Never take that throw.

Nick Wright will say it was an MVP caliber effort.

1 minute ago, ScottLaw said:

Huh? He won a SB last year overcoming a double digit deficit with some amazing plays.... 

I didn't say he isn't great; my point is, he's had a pretty easy ride and when a good defense gets after him, he can be made to look shaky, like today.   

• Like (+1) 1