Bills activate Johnotthan Harrison

BubbaT

for those who dont know who he is

The Bills will elevate Jonotthan Harrison from the practice squad for Saturday's game. This will be his first elevation for Buffalo.

He is a seventh year player who spent the previous three seasons with the New York Jets. He has appeared in 84 career games with 42 starts in six NFL seasons. He played in all 16 games in 2019 - making 10 starts at center.

Harrison (6-4, 300) is a native of Groveland, FL and played his college football at Florida.

from buffalobills.com

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

They wanted to show they love someone no matter how poorly their parents did in school with spelling?

This ^^^  I’m certain of it... 😂

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

They wanted to show they love someone no matter how poorly their parents did in school with spelling?

The Bills have protected him on the practice squad several times already this year. There is something about him they like.

Both Feliciano and Morse have had to come out of games recently due to injury and Spain is long gone from the roster, so perhaps they wanted another depth interior lineman available.  I say this after reading the post about Harrison's history (noting that he started 10 games at center last year).

• Like (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, msw2112 said:

Both Feliciano and Morse have had to come out of games recently due to injury and Spain is long gone from the roster, so perhaps they wanted another depth interior lineman available.  I say this after reading the post about Harrison's history (noting that he started 10 games at center last year).

Particularly Morse.  Between injury and weak play, the Bills may want Morse out of there, and they think Harrison and Feliano at guard is better than Felicuano and Winters at guard. Winters hasn't exactly gotten rave reviews. 

When will Bates be more than potential? 

4 minutes ago, Shaw66 said:

Particularly Morse.  Between injury and weak play, the Bills may want Morse out of there, and they think Harrison and Feliano at guard is better than Felicuano and Winters at guard. Winters hasn't exactly gotten rave reviews. 

Swapping one former Jet for a different one.

56 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

The Bills have protected him on the practice squad several times already this year. There is something about him they like.

Rightt, tthey did, tthe spelllling of hiss namme. 😃 

6 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

i believe the two T’s in “Johnotthan” is the original Latin spelling. 

I laughed out loud!!! 😃 

By the way, why isn’t @YoloinOhio breaking this stuff any more? Hello...Yolo...are you ok? Put two spaces between all words if you need help! 😃 

Edited by TroutDog
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

38 minutes ago, K-9 said:

giphy.gif

13 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

i believe the two T’s in “Johnotthan” is the original Latin spelling. 

Oh the pain, the pain of it all...

I always knew the Gorn from 'Star Trek' could kick Carrot Alien's a**!

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Shaw66 said:

Has Morse been playing bad? This isn’t an argumentative question, I havent paid much attention to the center position.