Fastest three minutes tonight halftime-No Bills?

Returntoglory

So during Bermans "Fastest three minutes" segment tonight at halftime during the Ravens/Brown's game, I was surprised that the Bills/Steelers game was not highlighted. Knowing that Berman is  HUGE Bills fan and most of us agree that it was a big win for us, is this the general medias way of telling us that they are not "Billeavers" and we are not legit?

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Returntoglory said:

So during Bermans "Fastest three minutes" segment tonight at halftime during the Ravens/Brown's game, I was surprised that the Bills/Steelers game was not highlighted. Knowing that Berman is  HUGE Bills fan and most of us agree that it was a big win for us, is this the general medias way of telling us that they are not "Billeavers" and we are not legit?

?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.RP6fvtMF47sx2DjXDXiQ0gHaHa%26pid%3DApi&f=1

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 9
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Returntoglory said:

I believe it is pre-recorded when Chris is doing his ESPN+ highlights and it is recorded prior to the Sunday night game.

They never include the Sunday night game and on the podcast version of Primetime have another host record the highlights and attach it to the end.

No conspiracy- no media blackout- nothing against the Bills - it is the same week after week.

Edited by Rochesterfan
  • Like (+1) 6

4 minutes ago, Rochesterfan said:

I believe it is pre-recorded when Chris is doing his ESPN+ highlights and it is recorded prior to the Sunday night game.

They never include the Sunday night game and on the podcast version of Primetime have another host record the highlights and attach it to the end.

No conspiracy- no media blackout- nothing against the Bills - it is the same week after week.

Thanks man. Didn't know that.  Let's go buffalo bills Saturday for the division. 

I think to some fans, the national media reaction is more important the the actual game. I read fans complaining about Collinsworth last night when all he did was praise Allen, the coaching staff, the Pegulas, the fans and the city. People need to get over themselves. It's pretty sad,

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 4

8 hours ago, Returntoglory said:

You mad, bro?

I don't care what excuse you give.

-It's pre-recorded and has been the same every week since "The Fastest Three Minutes in Television" started on Sunday Night Football in 1987...

-They opened with and highlighted the Sunday Night game results

-NBC doesn't give ESPN the rights to show details

Whatever.

The only real answer is no one thinks the Bills are any good or deserve any credit.

That's clear when you watch every other show. No one ever talks about the Bills being good or Josh Allen, and all they do is trash Buffalo.

Even the clips of the Christmas decorations along the bridge, and the lights in the Falls were short. 

And the Buffalo wings they showed were yucky, and just off screen there was a big bottle of ranch dressing.

• Haha (+1) 3

8 hours ago, Returntoglory said:

ESPN intoxicates itself on your tears.

Fastest 3 Minutes is pre-recorded at the same time as NFL Primetime. Berman is not actually in the studio, but they pathetically try to make it seem like he is. (And apparently succeed, I might add. 😉) The Sunday night game is never included in Fastest 3 Minutes, and it's only included in Primetime *after the fact* when *another host* records it and it gets tacked on to the end for late streaming. I guess Berman only wants to go to the studio once for an hour or two.